• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 28, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - If CDPR could include 50+ more images like this, and have them as loading screens, I might just WANT my pc/ps4 not to load so fast

    Cyberpunk 2077 - If CDPR could include 50+ more images like this, and have them as loading screens, I might just WANT my pc/ps4 not to load so fast


    If CDPR could include 50+ more images like this, and have them as loading screens, I might just WANT my pc/ps4 not to load so fast

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Vote now for most wanted game( link in comments )

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 270. Topic: The Bag Lady's Market

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 04:01 AM PDT

    My game inspired design

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    Another music sample from Marcin PrzybyƂowicz, composer.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Seems legit.....

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    Will We Have Options For Cybernetic, Prosthesis & Augmentation?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    So as the time till the game releases get near I am starting to see more and more on the game. first vs third person, gameplay, graphics, gender, customization, etc. but as I see all this one of the things that I have not seen much on is the use of the customization that I note in the tittle within the game. Yes I know we have some trailers with such things like the mantis blades, and the character modeled after Keanu Reeves, but I have yet to see any of it in any game play in terms of being able to choose any of it for customization. By far one of my greatest hopes for this game is the ability to alter V's appearance with stuff like this...

    Example Images (Sorry to link instead of putting the image in. Fancy pants editor won't let me post anything so I have to use markdown.)

    The kinds of things that will allow for real decisions on how far we alter V and make decisions on what attribute and abilities we want and use. while one person may decide that they want their character to look more human with hidden alterations another might decide they want to have their changes be more obvious and stand out.

    The biggest piece to this question is whether we'll get like basic options for these prosthesis at the beginning during character customization as part of making our story in the game, or if they'll have to be options later down the line as weapons and ability upgrades. And if they are going to be the latter will they be one look for each or will we be able to alter the look of them between different changes like the base model and colors and patters?

    submitted by /u/WPScorpionWind
    [link] [comments]

    I made my own cyberpunk mobile case

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Samurai Back Patch

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Hey choombas. Anyone know where I could quickly buy a big back patch, of the Samurai logo. I know I saw some good ones before. I want to add it to my own battle vest, but I'm having a hard time finding any that won't take a month to get to California. Could have sworn I saw one on Amazon.

    submitted by /u/VirtuaLich_prgm
    [link] [comments]

    Is the US store open?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when the samurai jacket will go on sale as well?

    submitted by /u/ThaFeared0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Will we be able to use our weapons anytime, and anywhere we want?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    Will we be able to use our weapons anytime, and anywhere we want?

    I'm wondering if there's going to be weapon restricted zones where you wont be able to use you're weapons. For example at the start of the E3 Gameplay Reveal Video, when V gets into the streets and the title appears suspended in the air; will it be possible for players to pull out there guns and spray and pray in a public place like that, or will there be restrictions to when and where we can use our guns and melee weapons. (sorry if this has been asked before, Thank you for any responses).

    https://i.redd.it/i86uffwrk4p31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Jackamo_L
    [link] [comments]

    Will the game be story-based or gameplay based?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    I played the Witcher 3 and loved it, but I want to know whether Cyberpunk 2077 will have multiple-minute long cut scenes and be more story-based like the Witcher 3, or if it will be more gameplay-based (similar to GTA V or Watch_Dogs.)

    submitted by /u/DanielTube7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel