• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 25, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Seen at this year’s Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride NYC

    Cyberpunk 2077 Seen at this year’s Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride NYC


    Seen at this year’s Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride NYC

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:47 AM PDT

    it do be like dat doe

    Posted: 24 May 2022 06:54 AM PDT

    Ma’am, are you aware you are leaking coolant at an alarming rate?

    Posted: 24 May 2022 12:32 PM PDT

    goth V <3

    Posted: 24 May 2022 01:29 PM PDT

    Enjoy this poster I made

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:56 PM PDT

    Here's my V, not a stereotypical sexy hot chick because I am not a 12 year old horny boy.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:12 AM PDT

    Wow... what a beautiful game. Barely realized their was a photo mode the other day and this was the first pic I took. Amazing.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 02:31 PM PDT

    Knocking one time..

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:22 PM PDT

    Just Wanted to Share my [GOLD EXPERIENCE]

    Posted: 24 May 2022 09:01 PM PDT

    I really hope this couple makes it onto the elevator one day

    Posted: 24 May 2022 10:54 PM PDT

    Tried to make a clean looking Corpo V with a bit of Streetkid flare

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:57 AM PDT

    The Mox

    Posted: 24 May 2022 10:25 PM PDT

    Some moody shot

    Posted: 24 May 2022 01:45 PM PDT

    The vertical structure of mission pockets like this one are so much fun to play with good cyber.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 01:07 PM PDT

    I like this unique officer here. The only police officer who wields DS1 Pulsar SMG I've ever found.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 09:35 PM PDT

    I may be late to the party on this one but I just noticed that every single mission is named after a song whether it’s a real life song or a Samurai song. I love that.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 03:34 PM PDT

    At first I just thought a few of them were and then I realized every single one is. Maybe your cyber punk playlist is the order in which you completed the missions! (That rule seems to exclude prologue missions, vehicles, and apartments, however.)

    submitted by /u/OKCharon
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share some fun photos of my V hanging out around Night City! Please feel free to post links to your characters as well. I love the inspiration! Almost at 200 hours in this game!

    Posted: 24 May 2022 10:08 PM PDT

    Arasaka path was the best for me.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 02:54 PM PDT

    I played through cyberpunk for the first time and love my ending. I chose the Arasaka path and wanted to go back to earth at the end. I have read that many consider the Arasaka endings to be one of the worst. I would like to explain why I like the ending the most.

    At first I want to mention that I romanced River Ward. I have read afterwards that the only 2 happy endings with River are the Sun and Arasaka endings. I was happy that I could somehow safe my relationship. I loved the scene where River said that he would fly out and get V back from the orbital station. He is the most wholesome person in the game.

    Second, I love the atmosphere and tension of this ending. It's not just sadness and emtiness when V waked up. It's also happiness and hope because the plan worked and V was still alive. I stayed calm the whole time and didn't destroy something in the room. I solved the cube and it was a great feeling of improvement.

    Third, the plot twist that V has only few months to live but with the main difference that V/the player had also a choice. A really tough one. To sign the contract and to store V's data in Mikoshi or to go back to earth. I actually believe that this is the best option for V to survive. It seems that Arasaka has the best technology and they are most likely to figure something out. The main reason why I declined the offer is because I wanted to return to River and I didn't know if I can say Goodbye when I sign the contract.

    So the last scene is happening and I was thinking it was all worth it just for this view. The music "never fade away" and V taking off the necklace symbolising accepting death. It was perfect. I loved my ending. The only disappointment was that I couldn't see how V reunites with River on earth again.

    I also want to talk about Takemura. I couldn't save him but I looked the Takemura version on YouTube up. If you sign the contract, Takemura says that V should visit him and he will show him what real food is. This is probably my favorite line from the game. Seriously, if you love River and Takemura, the Arasaka path is the best one to go. I don't know if Takemura appears in the other endings. I don't think so but you can correct me.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Shop_7987
    [link] [comments]

    When you say you love a musical band but it's really just one of the members

    Posted: 24 May 2022 05:28 AM PDT

    Nomad V

    Posted: 24 May 2022 12:56 PM PDT

    Just picked the game up yesterday

    Posted: 24 May 2022 09:23 PM PDT

    And it's awesome!! I've been checking in on this sub since launch and after the new 1.5 update it finally seemed like it was worth it to pick up (for half price too, fuck yeah). Obviously it's scummy as hell that this wasn't at the very least the product that was released to us initially, but I'm glad they've put work in and fixed a lot of the problems.

    It could definitely use some polishing but overall I'm blown away with the graphics, gameplay, and landscape of Night City. They nailed the cyberpunk vibe. I've already put 12 hours into the game and feel like I've barely scratched the surface and cannot wait to play more and see the game continue to improve.

    Also, no spoilers please! I just met Panam so down to discuss anything before that!

    submitted by /u/I_FUCKIN_ATODASO_
    [link] [comments]

    The magazine stand. I'd really like a copy of Blazing Fast.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 06:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel