• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 15, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 The ending hit real close

    Cyberpunk 2077 The ending hit real close


    The ending hit real close

    Posted: 15 May 2022 02:54 PM PDT

    I just finished the game with all its endings for the first time and I want to say something about it here since I have no one to talk to about this stuff.

    My father died from suicide a few years back and so the suicide ending got me real hard. Its not so much the act itself but the calls from the characters at the ending credits.

    The calls hit real close. Viktor finding it stupid to talk and Panam being angry were hard. But Judy bawling her eyes out was the worst for me. I have myself experienced all of these for myself. The anger, the sadness, the pure shock. It really felt real and familiar.

    The ending brought me really down and I couldn't stop crying for some time thinking about my dad.

    I just wanted to share that here even if noone reads it.

    submitted by /u/HealthyReality1316
    [link] [comments]

    I don't care what anyone says...this would be a truly awesome sight to wake up to every morning

    Posted: 15 May 2022 05:15 PM PDT

    Slippery choom

    Posted: 15 May 2022 04:27 PM PDT

    Work in progress drawing of V

    Posted: 15 May 2022 10:33 PM PDT

    What was the creepiest mission for y'all?

    Posted: 15 May 2022 03:46 PM PDT

    Personally I think that "The Hunt" mission with River where you had to save Randy from Anthony Harris was pretty creepy and weird in general. Learning Anthony's backstory and then seeing what he was doing with those kids was very wack. I guess it also doesn't help that I played it at midnight when everyone in my house was sleeping.

    submitted by /u/noiceFTW
    [link] [comments]

    one of the coolest things I've ever seen

    Posted: 15 May 2022 08:41 PM PDT

    just wanted to share some Kerry shots

    Posted: 15 May 2022 02:55 PM PDT

    just beat the game

    Posted: 15 May 2022 08:29 PM PDT

    Wow such future. (Y’know what . Its fine automated Delivery services. Excellent but only if I was able to have Augmented arms capable of oh…idk flipping this back over.🥲)

    Posted: 15 May 2022 11:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel