• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 19, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberpunk Clothing Previews done Right. 170 Items and growing.

    Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberpunk Clothing Previews done Right. 170 Items and growing.


    Cyberpunk Clothing Previews done Right. 170 Items and growing.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Cyberpunk Clothing Previews done Right. 170 Items and growing.

    So, there you were. In the middle of the city. Window licking at all that Jinguji merch.You really wanted to step inside and see it all. Touch it. Feel it on your skin. But you knew better.That big dude in the door gave you the subtle "I'll zero you choom, don't you soil my door handle with your filth" look. No, for people like you there's only one place in the city to find your own style.

    So join us today at your local free access* and see Cyberpunk404 with your very own optics.Your only hope of ever seeing the merchandise up close before the Corpos steal all your money and leave you looking like Jim over at Highway Exit 9B. You don't deserve that. You deserve the best.

    With our patent pending RealViewUltra** you'll be able to hook up all the database entries from the corporations far and wide to make sure your next look will be finely crafted, meticulously picked so the next time YOU step up to Jinguji, that simpleton at the door will open the door like he saw royalty for the first time. Because choom, at the end of the day. That's what you are.

    I'd be honored to get help with the project, you can find out how in the About Us section.www.cyberpunk404.net

    *Nothing is ever free. We'll sell your data to Evil Corp and make your eyes bleed from 93.2% rapidly flashing advertisements while you're jacked in.

    **You can almost smell the colors. We might also have injected you with nanites that scramble your brain triggering the same sensation as LSD. It's a proven market strategy to make choombas buy more.

    Damnit. We're live. Better clean this shit up.

    submitted by /u/Cyberpunk-404
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought this game; is this normal?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 05:19 AM PDT

    Totally deliberate flip in the badlands

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 06:26 AM PDT

    Ready to enter into the Net.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 04:19 PM PDT

    I love her but I don’t think I made the right choices.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 06:18 AM PDT

    Funny little Easter egg I found from being patient. Sorry if it’s been seen before

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 08:39 PM PDT

    When you grapple enemies, their chooms will refuse to shoot, although they will attack with melee attacks. You might not know about this. This makes perk "transporter" and "memory wipe" hack more useful.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 07:55 AM PDT

    Just finished Cyberpunk and WOAH

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 12:16 AM PDT

    I ended up with the Arasaka ending and it just had me messed me up.

    I was going to skip it, given the negative reviews but ended up trying it cause why not. Cyberpunk isn't the game that was promised but I don't think I'll ever forget it.

    The game ending with V singing "Never Fade Away" (by Samurai) got me. Oh god.

    The realization that Yorinobu isn't exactly wrong stung - but at least Saburo was kinda dead. Men like him should never have so much power. Sooo I was pretty shocked when I realized why exactly Hanako was so adamant we spare Yorinobu at the end. This family is so sick and so much more messed up than I thought. The repeated "tests" at the hospital and nightmares made me uneasy. Sucked even more after realizing V is gonna die anyways so this was for nothing. V must have felt so much guilt. I said no to the contract but was pretty sad about Takemura's blind faith in Araska (I like his banter with V)

    I genuinely really like this game. Night City (even with all its AI flaws and duplicate, cut and paste street NPCs) was memorable and gorgeous. I liked most of the characters and some even felt real. I liked the dialogue, the settings and I absolutely loved the side quests. Even side quests that seemed simple at first had more to them (Passion of the Christ, Perez, Lizzie). The game has side quests too that had you getting closer to Johnny so my ending hurt. The ending, though sad, worked effectively (for me).

    It's not perfect at all but I'm definitely going to do another play through.

    submitted by /u/Pizzacato567
    [link] [comments]

    My captures from 6 different V

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 07:53 AM PDT

    I went down behind the dam where the fixer Muamar can be found and there's a column of smoke in the middle of the landfill but there's a certain radius when you get close you get the message "nothing out there for you... just yet." anyone an idea what that is? Don't think it's out of bounds.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 06:25 AM PDT

    Merideth comes to fuck you, in a good way

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 09:47 AM PDT

    they became friends

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 01:37 AM PDT

    Just now starting a new playthrough on patch 1.5 and this scene blew my mind on how much better it is

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 06:08 AM PDT

    Shrek Memes.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:44 PM PDT

    how you doing tonight cutie?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 01:28 AM PDT

    Just a simple way to get into Konpeki Plaza after 1.5 (Sorry if it’s already well known)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 03:19 AM PDT

    I watched him do this for about 5 minutes.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:13 PM PDT

    Absolutely Clowned On

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:47 PM PDT

    Enjoying photo mode a bunch. Also the 930 of course.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 08:39 AM PDT

    Another “Cyberpunk 2049” pic, enjoy

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 01:22 AM PDT

    Mantis blades × Smasher

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 08:45 AM PDT

    mostly just exploring night city today.. here's two pics i absolutely love :)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 10:13 AM PDT

    A Yakuza x Cyberpunk edit I did

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 10:33 AM PDT

    After seeing this news headline, I had to do it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 09:57 AM PDT

    Its Denny for me.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 06:36 AM PDT

    Woman's bra isn't showing up in a reflection (NSFW)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 09:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel