• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 16, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 We welcome the presence of umbrellas in Night City :)

    Cyberpunk 2077 We welcome the presence of umbrellas in Night City :)


    We welcome the presence of umbrellas in Night City :)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 01:06 AM PST

    Press Ctrl on PC to turn on LED Wheel Rings.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 01:36 AM PST

    Got these from Panam����

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 10:51 PM PST

    Before and after update

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 09:00 PM PST

    Unless you're playing in older consoles

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 08:18 PM PST

    The removal of excessive worthless loot is an unexpected improvement.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 02:18 AM PST

    This isn't something I'd ever considered and seeing it in the patch notes elicited a big yawn. But now that I'm six hours into a new play through its a remarkable improvement! From the opening gig with Jackie it's evident. I think we subconsciously hoover up any loot we see and it alters our attention. That too isn't something I've thought about before but it's crystal clear to me now. It's been a breath of fresh air to not have my focus pulled from immersion to grab junk everywhere. Brilliant idea.

    submitted by /u/poasternutbag
    [link] [comments]

    You can have a text chat with Judy's grandma!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 01:15 AM PST

    I hope they eventually add a drinking animation when you're at a bar instead of just opening a menu and adding it to your inventory.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:53 PM PST

    Title says it all. There's a few things I'd like but that's among the top. Cyberpunk's world is ripe for clubs, bars, brain dancing, and more. They should 100% take advantage of that and add these things to do. Obviously I'm not demanding anything lol just simply stating it would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Suterusu-shin
    [link] [comments]

    Toss a coin to your cyber Witcher.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 07:55 PM PST

    New suspension physics for NPC vehicles.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 03:55 AM PST

    The new customization options are so good I don’t recognize my character omg

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 03:22 AM PST

    The Shot VS. What it took to get it

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 06:39 PM PST

    Trial system is great: more games should do this!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 05:10 AM PST

    The trial system for CP was great for me. Downloaded it because it was free and I was curious (never played it before due to the media shit storm

    Well, I played my 5 hours and I was so satisfied and impressed that I bought the full game then and there

    Being able to sample a game before you spend your hard earned cash on it should be more common today. If you've got a good product (which CP seems to have become) what could companies have to lose from letting people get a small free sample?

    I'm happy :)

    submitted by /u/Dharma1994
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Akira poster with my V.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 03:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel