• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 19, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 It Would Be Great If Every Fixer Eventually Had A Big Mission Like Dexter Deshawn's.

    Cyberpunk 2077 It Would Be Great If Every Fixer Eventually Had A Big Mission Like Dexter Deshawn's.


    It Would Be Great If Every Fixer Eventually Had A Big Mission Like Dexter Deshawn's.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 09:22 PM PST

    The Glen Apartment During A Sandstorm

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 03:25 PM PST

    Buy this game NOW

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 04:05 PM PST

    So I'm going to preface this- if you dig deep into my comment history, you'll see I was a massive hater of the game upon release. I thought it was totally unprepared and, quite frankly, a mess. I heard about the 1.5 release and decided to give it another shot.

    Holy shit, I am so glad I did.

    I didn't have a ton of expectations. Yeah, I mean there were graphical improvements and the bugs seemed ironed out for the most part. But damn, the world just seems more lively. I have never been a shill for a game, but damn I really want people to give this another shot, especially with the game being on sale in the Microsoft store. The gameplay is fluid. It runs so incredibly smooth in performance mode. It feels like a true next generation experience, maybe more so than any other game I have played. Night City is actually a lively city now, just teeming with life. The combat is so enjoyable with the quick hacks. I truly believe that if this had been the state of the game at launch, people would've been completely content. I am so shocked at the utter improvement of this update and I really think it should be given a chance.

    submitted by /u/PurpleCrush59
    [link] [comments]

    I Just got a ~10gb update on Steam -- Did Anyone Else?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 02:54 AM PST

    I Just got a ~10gb update on Steam -- Did Anyone Else?

    Time was ~19/02/2022 10:40am UTC

    Game version is still showing 1.5.

    .exe file version is showing as 3.0.58.60196; didn't see what it was before.

    I happened to be messing around with mods at the time - enabling and disabling a few. I'm wondering if it was triggered by that somehow.. or if other people got this as well?

    Can't seem to find any info about it online...

    [EDIT] Can anyone who has patch 1.5 and hasn't had this new download applied yet, check and post their .exe file version before the download? It's located at \Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\Cyberpunk2077.exe. Go properties -> Details tab. Mention what delivery platform you're using (GOG; Steam, etc). This is mine after the download:

    https://preview.redd.it/lo2qnp2bvri81.png?width=402&format=png&auto=webp&s=af3c453ad6a03372f4d22b46fdbef0dd76507f0b

    [EDIT2] Post if you notice anything different in the game!

    [EDIT3] Steamdb info showing modified files.Tweet from official Twitter account about a technical update for PS4. No mention of other platforms.

    [EDIT4] Thanks to everyone who posted their file versions. 1.5 pre-latest-patch is 3.0.58.35694. Post is 3.0.58.60196. Since the game version doesn't show as changed, this is a good way to see what version of the game you're running right now.

    Observed changes to the game:

    • New RTX Local Shadows graphics setting. Reports of improved general ray-tracing performance
    • Default keybinds seem to have changed a little. E.g. 'open main menu' has been changed from "I" to "H" on keyboard. 'Open inventory' is now "I". "O" is unbound.
    submitted by /u/ThatUrukHaiMotif
    [link] [comments]

    I love this katana animation

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 07:48 PM PST

    PS4 disk version working after PS4 system update. Video proof.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 01:33 AM PST

    This game is aesthetically pleasing to look at

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 12:24 AM PST

    Another 1.5 feature. Every single mirror in Night City is now covered in dirt.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 09:08 PM PST

    damn, that's looks so badass

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 08:05 PM PST

    I'm not sure if this was a glitch or just a cop who knows who he is and what he wants in life.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 02:28 PM PST

    I see everybody is posting how good the Police is now. Is this Police 2.0?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 03:09 AM PST

    me and boys after finishing the game trying the learn how to play samurai songs be like:

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 12:44 AM PST

    My god, this game can be depressing (Spoilers for Act 2)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:42 PM PST

    Just got the game on PS5 a few days ago. I am absolutely loving it, I spent 11 hours on it the first day I played. I haven't had this much fun since RDR2, so far I'm loving the mantis blade with heavy investment into reflex and body.

    But man, you take a step back and think of the game. Its sad. V is dying, and there's nothing you can really do about it. It reminds me of Arthur Morgan, how he has a limited time left too and he's trying everything he can to do the right thing. It's heartbreaking to keep playing the game. Plus, you got an DEAD old school rockstar in your head constantly insulting you, and who won't ever leave you be.

    Not to mention, but I just finished the Panam storyline. I romanced her, and it was fine up until I pass out and wake up at the new camp, and everyone was genuinely worried about me, even Saul. They wanted me to stay, but I couldn't. It was really depressing having an open invitation to stay with Panam and the Aldecaldos and have a relatively happy life, but not being able to because you have unfinished business in Night City, and Silverhand would corrupt your body within the year, or you'd die anyway. It hurt a lot to have to turn down the opportunity.

    Sure, it might sound stupid to actually say this, but it's an absolutely genius game though. Never really had that kind of strong regret and misery towards in game events like this, in a super long time.

    submitted by /u/ElderLyons2277
    [link] [comments]

    Havent been able to put it down since the update

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 10:49 PM PST

    This is exactly the state i wanted the game in before i started my second playthrough. I havent been this engaged in a single player game in a long time. On PS5 simply walking down the street completely overwelms the senses with activity and beauty. Combat is finally playable and fluid, and i have only had 1 crash the last 3 days. It doesnt have every feature i wanted, but its at the state where i feel it is comparable to Skyrim, Fallout, and Witcher in terms of story and world.

    submitted by /u/Judgecrusader6
    [link] [comments]

    She is the one

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 03:17 AM PST

    hello, just wanted to say that the PS4 version is up!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 01:57 AM PST

    [PC] New patch/hotfix today?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 03:19 AM PST

    Closed the game a little while ago and tried to start it back up just now. Apparently there is a new 10GB update downloading now(on Steam).

    Cannot find any patch notes for this anywhere. Anyone got the inside scoop on what the changes are?

    EDIT: Aaaannnnnddd, it just broke most the mods that had already updated to 1.5 :(

    submitted by /u/rhn18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel