• Breaking News

    Friday, January 28, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 This is something most players could miss. Man, Takemura is the gift that keeps on giving.

    Cyberpunk 2077 This is something most players could miss. Man, Takemura is the gift that keeps on giving.


    This is something most players could miss. Man, Takemura is the gift that keeps on giving.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:58 PM PST

    Some shots of my V

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:36 PM PST

    Just came to say... I am actually enjoying CP2077 !!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 01:21 AM PST

    I brought the game a year after it came out (because of the initial disaster etc..) for my old PS4. I guessed the patches would be pretty good by then.

    I have been playing for a while now (+15 h), and I must say I find it engaging, original, and cool. I am really enjoying it. I find it sad that most heard thing is how bad it is, all the glitches an so on, because if it had worked 100% it would have swept every other company.

    Well, whatever. Doesn't work perfect, but GREAT game still !

    submitted by /u/Reddit-is-1984
    [link] [comments]

    First time messing with Photo Mode.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:02 PM PST

    That’s one tough chip

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:58 PM PST

    The edit ability upgrade is too OP imo...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:51 PM PST

    Miracle of Sound - City of Night

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 11:39 PM PST

    A tribute to Night City by Gavin Dunne and nicely edited pre-release ingame video footage. This song cranked my hype up to 11 counting the days till CP release. Might just be an official theme song if you ask me, had it stuck in my head for days, and yet I STILL like it :-)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=376DUWvQroU

    fun fact: a slightly different version of this song can be found on soundcloud, posted 9 (!) years ago... maybe he played the pen&paper, dunno... obviously he knew CP lore... and had to wait for almost a decade to get his hands on the game... night city legend type kinda guy if u ask me^^

    here's his soundcloud, quality seems lower than the youtube version though, probably he remastered it for the video.

    https://soundcloud.com/miracleofsound

    submitted by /u/k1xxlikeamule
    [link] [comments]

    Street boy enjoying his first play through

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:06 PM PST

    New Game Plus--please foster greater replay value

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:21 PM PST

    I have seen some posts referring to update 1.5 possibly including a New Game Plus feature. Is there any confirmation on this? I played and completed the game in its earliest version and defended it to the grave because of its excellent story and gameplay, despite the bugs. I have not touched the game since and really hope to see a New Game Plus feature in the near future so I can reimmerse myself in CyberPunk 2077!

    submitted by /u/EmeraldKitty1995
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of you people requested me to post mobile wallpapers with panam palmer so here it is, I hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 02:12 AM PST

    Free-Roaming "Unfinished" side of Pacifica on foot.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 05:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel