• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 19, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Did you know? - Kerry Eurodyne's 'Yacht song' is actually a rendition of his version of 'Chippin' In'

    Cyberpunk 2077 Did you know? - Kerry Eurodyne's 'Yacht song' is actually a rendition of his version of 'Chippin' In'


    Did you know? - Kerry Eurodyne's 'Yacht song' is actually a rendition of his version of 'Chippin' In'

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 11:51 PM PST

    V is shortest person in Night City (Also there is no height diffrence between Male and Female NPC's)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

    IMPOSSIBLE? JUMP #2 Over Storm Channel

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 01:21 AM PST

    In game Screen Cap Util is awesome......[3440x1440]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:39 AM PST

    One last gig

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:33 PM PST

    Minor issues but just annoying

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 06:10 AM PST

    Some might not know but Silverhand's arm was able to be equipped for V before Patch 1.3... or even earlier. To get this item You had to complete Chippin' In quest. Will we get Silverhand's arm back in future?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 01:24 AM PST

    Still love it...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 11:22 PM PST

    A little photoshoot with my V

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:42 PM PST

    made a functioning mini vending machine with looping video/audio ads from the game ��

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:04 AM PST

    Cyberpunk performance on series x

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:48 PM PST

    I just got my series x and cyberpunk was bundled with it. The game plays great. My tv is old to i can't do 4k but its a pretty solid 60fps. I only had two crashes out of the almost two weeks I've been playing. There are minor things like popin and clipping but other than that its solid. What i wanna know is how are others experiences with the game on the rest of the consoles? How does last gen plays.

    submitted by /u/Hour-Pause2865
    [link] [comments]

    CDPR Should drop old console support.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 05:29 PM PST

    I know this is an old topic but last get console support is really what fucked the game, and I feel CDPR Needs to re-release the fabled samurai edition and drop last gen support already. Their hands are so tied on featured due to the having to be able to work on a Xbox one. In an interview a dev blatantly said that the support of 8 platforms is what has severely hampered patching and added content. I get the silicon shortage and trouble getting new hardware, but I feel it has gotten to the point enough people have RTX cards, X box series or ps5's now that they should drop old console support.

    I recently got a 3080ti and seeing what this game is meant to look like and with the patches CDPR has made the most breathtaking world yet and it just doesn't run on old hardware. I was trying to play one a 1080ti and I thought the game sucked and really didn't look all that good. Holy shit was I wrong.

    Dropping console support would not only make features better as they would not need to run on underpowered hardware but so much dev time would be gained removing last gen hardware and the game would become what it was meant to be that much sooner. I understand scarcity and price of new hardware, but at some point you just gotta rip that bandaid off.

    To/Dr:PCMASTERRACE

    submitted by /u/Vigothedudepathian
    [link] [comments]

    First time for everything

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 06:41 AM PST

    Which real world city looks the most like Night City?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 12:45 PM PST

    I was thinking Tokyo or somewhere else in Japan.

    submitted by /u/JameYung
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing a second run and just found this bug with V's car where you can call it while it's being repaired

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:57 AM PST

    Graphic Designer here manking real life adverts in a futuristic style for the game, toughts?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:37 AM PST

    Gun vendor died?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 08:06 PM PST

    I may have accidentally killed the gun vendor at sunset motel by landing a car on top of her, now she's dead even if I load saves from before it happened. I can still talk to her corpse, but she has nothing to sell.

    submitted by /u/Superfly-Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    I can get a few hours of gameplay in before I get constant crashes and have to reinstall.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 11:24 PM PST

    Finally got myself a 3080 and I'm actually playing the game this time around. (Loving it so far) I am able to get a few hours of gameplay in before I get constant crashes. I have no mods installed. On most of the crashes it asks me if I want to verify files before next startup. I've tried this and still get crashes. I've tried deleting the bin folder, verifying files from steam, restarting PC, but the only fix I've found is to reinstall the game. I don't want to do that after every few hours of gameplay...

    Any ideas on what could be causing this?

    submitted by /u/TREVORtheSAXman
    [link] [comments]

    Made this a month ago in my YouTube channel, hope you guys like it

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 06:45 PM PST

    Youtube lets players?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:14 PM PST

    I was looking for blind lets-plays of Cyberpunk2077, but I noticed that almost every single youtuber who has covered the game decided to go as stealth Netrunner with Smart weapons or Snipers, with the Mantis blades as something they toyed with but never focused on. There is almost zero variance in their builds, and it makes the lets plays less interesting to watch aside from quests with multiple endings; they all approach combat scenes in the same way; sneak somewhere, quickhack, clean up with sniper or smart weapon if necessary.

    I've already watched a few, but I've gotten sick of watching the hyperstealth and paranoia of the Netrunner style. ChristopherOdd and DivineSun were two of the netrunner builds I watched to completion and while I enjoyed them, thats quite enough of it. I took a few long looks through youtube, trying to find a differing build, but almost all videos I encountered had the player fairly quickly begin using QUickhacks as their main mode of offense.

    Are there any LP'ers who did a blind lets play of Cyberpunk, but used a differing build? Anything that ISNT netrunning, i'll take at this point, but I'm REALLY on the lookout for a Swords build, or a proper rough and tumble explosives build.

    submitted by /u/Talonflight
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me I'm doing something wrong or this mission is F-ed! No Judy for me.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 01:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel