• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Cut Content? - Human Shield Perk

    Cyberpunk 2077 Cut Content? - Human Shield Perk


    Cut Content? - Human Shield Perk

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:02 PM PST

    I really hope this gets removed in the next patch. It's so annoying to look at.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Crashed so hard I went through the wall

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Judy's in a rush

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Found the perfect actor to play Johnny if they ever made a CyberPunk movie! Someone should tell him he looks and sounds just like him!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:14 PM PST

    CyberCiri cosplay by me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Hanako Arasaka and V

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Hover Legs Are Super Bugged. Flying in Cyberpunk.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:47 AM PST

    I'm a bad driver but this one really didn't feel like my fault

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Talkin' Bout a Revolution Won't Start

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Ok this is... starting to concern me now. Everywhere I look says this side quest doesn't have any pre-requisites. You're just supposed to wait 6 hours after completing Ex-Factor and Judy should text you.

    However, Ex-Factor is still bugged at the ending. Judy will instantly teleport at the end of the elevator, and she texts you acting like you ran away from her. I hope this isn't the problem.

    I have a feeling there's some other condition that needs to be met. (Seems like it's the same with River's side quest line too) as I've skipped ahead multiple days, and completed a few other side jobs, and Judy still will not text me.

    Do I need to keep doing other side jobs? (I got the first one with Panam, maybe that's it?) or maybe I need to complete the Jobs with Takemura? I'm not sure. Just worried about advancing too much before I realize that everything is broken and have to go back hours and hours of progress to fix it.

    submitted by /u/metalsnake27
    [link] [comments]

    After 200h playing in my 1st save, I've finally decided to meet Hanako at Embers, hope the game ending is going to be as cool as the entire storyline ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:54 AM PST

    What'd I do???

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Beep beep mf!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:53 AM PST

    I'm back after a year since the DLC came out.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:27 AM PST

    The game is still fun, but it's disappointing. And the saddest thing is that what I got as DLC wasn't a fun new story, just a few outfits for the character. :[

    Can we look forward to the next DLC?

    submitted by /u/Aloe_saponaria
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Minibus in Kenya...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Can't complete side mission "Breaking News"

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Can't place the tracker on the van because the van is under the map. anyone have any solution or tips? playing on patch 1.31

    submitted by /u/KenVoid29
    [link] [comments]

    Would the game run well on my PC

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:50 AM PST

    I'm thinking about getting the game but I'm afraid it will be running at like 30fps or something which would just kill the experience.

    My specs:

    Intel core i7-4790 @ 3.60ghz ---- 16GB RAM DDR3 ---- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB VRAM ---- Windows 10 Pro 21H1 64-bit ---- 240GB SSD + 480GB SSD + 500GB HDD

    According to the system requirements, I should be able to run the game decently but I'm afraid the game might be poorly optimized or something. Can I run the game well or is it gonna be a bit messy?

    submitted by /u/Obada_Salman96
    [link] [comments]

    First Judy meeting

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Padre doesn't remember V when playing as a Nomad

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:00 PM PST

    So, the prologue for each lifepath ends with the same cutscene, right? In that cutscene, Padre and V interact with each other.

    Previously I chose to play as a Street Kid. The moment I entered Heywood and got a phone call from Padre, he recognized me.

    I'm currently playing through the game again--this time as a Nomad. But now when I enter Heywood, Padre introduces himself to me? Padre and V have already met each other during the aforementioned cutscene. I can't be the only one who finds this odd, right? Seems like a bit of an oversight.

    Not sure if the same thing happens when you play as a Corpo.

    EDIT: In case I wasn't clear, I meant this cutscene you get after the first 20 or so minutes.

    submitted by /u/cbmk84
    [link] [comments]

    We really need to stop using modders to attack developers.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:13 PM PST

    I've played quiet of a few of these "game changing mods"...and even those most robust one so far, the subway mod, just showcases how wrong the player side narrative around this is.

    It's an impressive mod that had to do a lot from scratch to make it work and I enjoy having it in my game...but like...stop using it to tear down devs as if "all they have to do" is what modders already did.

    The bus mod? Nice for a vid useless in game.

    The police chase mod? Useless and annoying. No way to fight, the chases are just them tailing you and shooting...why would you want that?

    None of these mods...if you've actually used them...have done anything but showcase how much work would actually be required to actually implement this type of content.

    It's blatantly obvious that if the mods got released as full content y'all would be full on attacking developers for what they are.

    It's fundamentally clear using the subway mod that they did not make this rail system to actually be used. The modder has the carriage floating over nothing at times just to get to a station, the modder had to add tracks to circumnavigate parts they clip into walls entirely, the modder had to add stations that were there at street level with zero models to actually get onto the tracks from that station.

    I commend the modder for making it work with what he had....but now it is just getting circulated like CDPR is lazy or bad for not doing what the modder did.

    Not to mention many subways are a mix between an implied underground subway and the rail one. The rail one has no 2 way system so it's hugely inefficient to get around and you have to get on and off and on just to get where you want to go. The modder "solved this" by having a carriage spawn in both directions...which doesn't much make sense in places.

    It's clear the amount of work to actually add the subway would be MASSIVE....and the mod is the minimum viable product to even get around using that system. The amount of work the modder would have to do to make it feel "real" and useful would be more or less a redo on the whole subway infrastructure from scratch. We are talking removing and moving around buildings. Expanding the track to two OR somehow making every station double tiered to access the top and bottom rail...and then moving the whole system around to suit that.

    Because it is clear they never made this subway with the idea that it would actually be used.

    I'm happy this game has talented and great modders who want to add to the game but we as players need to stop using their work to tear down the devs like their bad for not doing what the modders are doing...when it's clear if they did what the modders were doing and added it the way they did they'd be roasted.

    I love the mods, but they are far from what players in this community who are angry at the devs would accept...yet they ignore that just to use the hard work of modders to attack the devs with blanks.

    submitted by /u/magvadis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel