• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Has anyone ever found this before. Well done. I was exploring and found this to bad there wasn’t something exclusive over here. Kinda cool though

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Has anyone ever found this before. Well done. I was exploring and found this to bad there wasn’t something exclusive over here. Kinda cool though


    Has anyone ever found this before. Well done. I was exploring and found this to bad there wasn’t something exclusive over here. Kinda cool though

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    They only profile V's...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    The most beautiful city in an open-world game I've ever seen so far

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    He’s still here ��

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    One of the cool mods where you can activate first time equip animation.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Who hates the beat on the brat side quests?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I have tried and tried and those are the cheapest most glitchy quests in the game and should have been left out entirely imo. What a waste of dial space! I have looked up you tube videos, I have even gone as far as cheating by editing my save file/character perks, but that clunky 1st person combat just suck donkey balls no matter what I try!

    submitted by /u/Gl17chM0D
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting Jackie's joke...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    So I finished cyberpunk for the first time the other day

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I ain't gonna lie it made my cry, not just bad ending but also the arasaka ending (not coming back), my only regret is the game actually ended. When i did the bad ending after i finished it (for those who haven't done so yet i wont say what it is) it made me cry, more so than i have for any game ever before. I got so connected to the story and the small things like after u finish the judy romance the random texts she sends you

    and what happened in the bad ending what judy said in the credits made me cry like a baby maybe im not the only one

    I really enjoyed this game so from the bottom of my heart I thank you any devs that read this :) you brought me a memory i'll never forget i said this earlier but i thank you from the bottom of my heart

    submitted by /u/Pleb-SoBayed
    [link] [comments]

    Do not Google Mr Hands, lol.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Weather on Demand!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Any idea what Mike Pondsmith is up to these days? What did he think of launch and how the game has progressed since?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Title says it all basically.

    submitted by /u/Void1992
    [link] [comments]

    I FOUND GREEN MAN

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Japan town, location pics.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    My own car has decided to start trying to hide from me. Thanks 1.3

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    It wasn't me, I swear!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Someone, please fix this! I'm at a shooting gallery for cripes sake! They should be used to the sound of gunfire!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Ya know, I remember seeing Evelyn In the trailer and being excited for her story arc.. I wish there was more of her..

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Off to the races!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    It's a game where we have to mentally prepare ourselves. There are actually many sad situations in the back streets of the glittering beauty.though we live and see the same And this game shows us the reflection of the future sometimes.What do you guys think?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Glitch? Car bomb? I have no idea. But the timing was too perfect.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Had a little go with the in game camera.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Dont go calmly into the Night - Good Night - Night City and sleep well, choomba...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel