• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Met skippy my life has meaning

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Met skippy my life has meaning


    Met skippy my life has meaning

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Even if CDPR never lives up to their promises, we can at least rely on modders to continually improve the game. We can finally have hair for our shadows now.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    My "solid" attempt at the JS reload animation, IRL! (Not yet done in cosplay!)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Some of my favorite, more unique captures of mine.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Some of my screenshots. This game is beautiful on PC!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    I found this hidden beauty - I have never seen a Herrera Outlaw GTS in a paint like this.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Didn't know this was a thing ��

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Found a completely free caliburn in a tunnel and thought I'd share it with you guys, pics are what it looks like and where to find.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Started editing some movie-like trailers for Videogames and wanted to share my take on Cyberpunk 2077 with you! Would like some feedback.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    My first in-game portraits

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Examples of cut content? Deus Ex-style exploration of residents' apartments. There are very few such places in the game - were there supposed to be more?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I really like Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Title is the subject. I waited to buy it on a flash sale, almost 6 months after the release. I went into this experience with extremely low expectations. (I bought the game to see, "just how bad it actually was")

    In an ironic twist of fate, I can't put it down. I seem to be an outlier amongst my irl friends, some who bought in day one. How divided is this community? I legitimately expected a 5 hour, laugh session, and to never touch this game again

    submitted by /u/AlkhemikalMyx
    [link] [comments]

    Do not hype it ... again (DLC)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    More and more I see postings here and on the net about the coming DLC.
    I see that people are getting more enthusiastic about it, discussions on the releases date(s), the maybe content, comparisons made with the Witcher 3 DLC route and amount, and so on.

    All valid and cool to wish things, but do yourselves a favor: DO NOT HYPE IT .... AGAIN

    submitted by /u/meegja
    [link] [comments]

    I have an hard time deciding what I love best about this game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    After spamming it for 80 hours,and completing all the side content, I find myself returning to Cyberpunk all the time. I'll be playing new games, get bored, quit and then drive through night city. Even now there's nothing to do, I run around anyway cuz the movement system feels so good.

    I considered doing the photo thing but I'm just having a blast playing the game. I wish it had some kind of radient quest system like fallout or Skyrim did now, I don't wanna stop playing lol

    submitted by /u/cale199
    [link] [comments]

    Saw a cool Jump, Unfortunately it Left me Disappointed

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077's Roadmap

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Anyone kinda like...confused and worried about it?

    Like, It's extremely vague and bare bones. I sort of feel like the only reason they put it up is so they can just go "Alright, we did a bunch of fixes and some DLC, later." next year.

    submitted by /u/Bad_Sneaky_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Major leagues? What major leagues?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm almost at the end of the main quest, just before the point of no return. I check my stats, and then there's one bit that said,

    "So this is what it feels like... walking into The Afterlife like you built it, high-fiving a random punk who knows your name, getting a drink on the house, or a discount at a ripperdoc's... Sure, they might be small things, but it all adds up to something bigger. One thing's for damn sure - you're not just some nobody anymore."

    I had completely no idea that I was that famous already. And well, mostly because the game gave me no idea. Hell, I didn't even know the progress bar went up until I looked at it. All I know is there's definitely no high-fiving punks, nobody in Afterlife gives a shit that you exist or wants to talk to you, I don't know about drinks on the house, and I don't see any ripperdoc discounts. All four 'achievements' plain don't exist. You have no fans and no rep, as far as the game is actually concerned.

    Not even the jobs you get are necessarily higher profile, because you already start getting calls from everyone as soon as Act 2 starts - where as far as your rep goes, your latest achievement was, according to Rogue, having spectacularly fucked up a high-profile job. You don't start getting jobs from corps, or get a new swanky apartment, or do anything really that shows you 'going up in the world'. At the end, minus the actual story ending, you're still living in the same shitty apartment block and never gets the chance to truly cruise into the major leagues.

    Or maybe this is already the major leagues, and all it amounts to is a tag on your virtual interface telling you 'YOU'RE WINNER!'. It's as informed as ordering alcohol at the bar, being that you usually don't have the quest drinking animation and all you did is to apply a potion somehow, somewhere.

    submitted by /u/radio_allah
    [link] [comments]

    Night City Radio | Quadra

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    We had a fun day in Pacifica.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Some screenshots I took today on PS4

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Hanako Arasaka

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Bad gameplay of the vending machine gun

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 + Photorealistic Reshade

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Aaaah, yes. The 1.22 patch is looking really good so far.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel