• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    CDPR Board Members get huge bonuses, employees get below average bonuses

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    A CDPR spokesman told Jason Schreier that they'd allocated $29.8 million for bonuses to 865 employees. CDPR allocated $28 million for bonuses to 5 board members.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    My camcorder's date goes pretty far...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Gn

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Jesus f*cking Christ River

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    So i as soon as i found the appearance menu mod I sped through the whole game just to get this shot with my favorite girls in game,I think of it as a game completion reward

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Tried to make a goth V that resembled the Clouds receptionist :>

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Hi! this is my first pos here, I have done a 1:1 replica of Johnny's Malorian 3615! what do you think?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I wanted to memorialize my favorite part of the game

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    i guess v is now a witcher

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Second play through

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    So the first time I played though I played on normal difficulty and that's pretty much it. Got 80 hours in (did loads of side quests and stuff) but got stuck at the lighting breaks quest due to a never ending load screen. Due to this I didn't play for a while (month maybe 2?) mostly due to bitterness of being locked out of completing the campaign after 80 hours of gameplay.

    So here I am starting again and I have to say I'm enjoying it much more this time and here's a couple of reasons why:

    1. I'm spending attribute points on different and better skills because I have a better knowledge of the game

    2. I turned off all HUD. I turn on the minimap if I struggle to get some place but that's it and I have to say it's made the game 10x more immersive. I even took all forms of subtitles off and I certainly don't regret it.

    3. I set it to hard. Just because.

    4. The game has received more quality of life updates that I actually love. Like quick selling junk. Now I can just spam F and pick up everything and quickly sell it for scrap or have it converted to materials.

    5. I don't get too hung up on specific weapons and outfits anymore. I know they are just nice to look at but usually don't even serve much of a difference between some of the rarer items compared to the special ones.

    6. I know what better things to spend money on.

    Is there anyone here on a second or third play through that has noted anything else that they like better second time around that I missed?

    submitted by /u/TheAngryKilt
    [link] [comments]

    Some NPC's are into that sort of thing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Heroes

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    I cant get enough of the photo mode in this game

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's golden Delamain!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    syber ponk

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    No clue how I triggered this.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 on sale 20% off in CD Projekt Red publisher sale

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    1st day working at the bad corporation location

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Johnny’s arm, side effect is that you can’t take it off

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    So this just happened...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Could new cyber wear be a possibility for future dlc?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Maybe in the future we get the Borg dlc pack or something. Id be cool, maybe we'd get more weapon cyber wear, or maybe new leg cyber wear, or new optic you can change from thermal night vision or normal. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ultradestrution
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel