• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - V

    Cyberpunk 2077 - V


    V

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Saw my first acid rain after 200 hours in the game.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Some game bugs are useful!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    This definitely belongs here. Cyberpunk would do great to incorporate this.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Spawning my car collection to a single spot and blowing them up

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Just broke the world record for the longest lateral jump

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Some of the screenshots I took. (2060 - high with med RTX settings, dlss set to balanced))

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Chinese sweat workers after a 80 hour shift (OC)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    So i took the Cyberpunk mirror scene and put the audio of the Metal Gear Solid V mirror scene over it. Enjoy.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    People Of Night City - Shots By Me

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    The gun vendor after I just sold him 500 Ashuras and now have 1084837382 Eddies

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    The Pants of Night City

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Nomad family just needed some shade to work under.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Photo mode is excellent

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    So what’s up with the nudity in this game?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Do they ever plan to make the character's nude outside of the inventory screen? It doesn't even make sense when you think about it, because they even shower with underwear.

    submitted by /u/DarkPrinceVegeta
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Karim Jovian along with Johnny Silverhand and Jackie Welles

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    I drew Karim Jovian along with Johnny Silverhand and Jackie Welles

    So this was a fan art for Karim Jovian (Social Experiment YouTuber) and since i recently managed to play Cyberpunk 2077 and complete it, i thought this would be a sick art. The whole video will be in the link, do check it out if you want to..

    https://youtu.be/iZo2t-lcACc

    https://preview.redd.it/csb5lc0qn7271.jpg?width=1330&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=632dfa3072f8b0c2f97d24a00c4d6d9e1fdb7316

    submitted by /u/WolfeeRoko
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry, the game didn't give me a choice...

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I managed to leave the 6th street hideout without using the elevator

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    In-game ads by Yee-ling (syncmax) Chung - concept artist at CDPR

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I'm seeing a lot of questions about the games current state in the FAQ, simple questions megathread so I thought I would share my experience on PC.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I preordered the game at launch and definetly was part of the hype. I was so keen for the game. When I first got it I was definetly into it and was really enjoying the story. I played about 25 hours and started to notice everything about it that didn't live up to the hype, mainly the lack of RPGness and stopped playing for months. Recently I picked up the game again after the latest patch. I put myself in the mindset that of if I was 15 again and this game came out around 2013ish how would I like it. I ended up started a new character and have played another 60 hours since and have been enjoing since.

    I'm on Pc with a ryzen 5 3600, RTx 2070 super and 32GB of ram and these are all the bugs I have encounted off the top of my head

    • my SMG being invisible,
    • if you are holding the weapon in crafting it shows your character holding the gun weirdly,
    • I can't change my expressions in the mirror,
    • around the arasaka memorial cars just run into the wall constantly,
    • also if you summon your car around there is just flipps and crashes,
    • when I first get mantis blades they don't sheath and so are still visible when using a gun and walking around.
    • Some vehicles for sale wheel's sit lower than the grounds texture

    That's all I can think of right now. I haven't really noticed any frame drops except in the clubs in game when I am running RTX. All the textures seem fine and no one is T posing anymore. Police seem a little better but are still really easy to escape.

    I'm still bummed about all the cut content that I see everywhere around the map and the lack of customization, romance options, ability to lock weapons so you can't accidently sell or scrap them and most of all a lack of third person. I want to see my V so bad. I also still have no idea why you would want Kerenzikov and was the main reason I remade a character because I realised you can't unequip cyberware. What's the point of slowing time if you are slow too???

    Overall though, I am enjoying the game again. It's such a cool world to explore and I'm into the combat.

    submitted by /u/HUZInator
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk running at native 6K (5760 x 3240) with maxed RTX... Honestly even a 3090 is just way out of its depth here.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    1st Person Driving

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    there's this bad glare problem when driving in 1st person (strength of glare varies from car to car but still unnecessary and infinite amount of glare from all cars and never adjusts) and it's as if this invincible glare comes solely from the cars dash board. Its not only hard to see but my tend to get sore from trying to drive thru it. Really wanna immerse myself as much as so I play in 1st person all the time. I hope this is becomes fixed with the next patch.

    submitted by /u/Item-Jazzlike
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel