• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk Model City

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk Model City


    Cyberpunk Model City

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    A true dystopia

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    3D printed judy’s glove update. Just some cables are missing and of course the glove but I’m pretty happy about how it turned out

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    One final mission with my Choomba.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I can't help but feel that Cyberpunk's story is good on its own, but it doesn't "fit" with the game they made.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    This is something I've been thinking for a while. When judged solely by it's own merits, I think the story of Cyberpunk 2077 is excellent, but really doesn't mesh well with the game itself. For one, there's the time limit. V in the story is only supposed to have a few months to live to get that cure, right? But at the same time this is an open world game that is supposed to actively encourage you to do all the side content. This feels strange to me, that V, who logically should be using every moment he has to fix his problem is fucking around doing all this less important stuff.

    My next point is the fact that I feel Johnny Silverhand seems to take over the plot when he shows up, to a degree. In an RPG with dialogue choices I might expect that the player character makes choices that drive the plot. But instead becomes focuses so much on Johnny's past and his resolution.

    And the last major time I feel this way is with the endings. There are several, but the common thing is that V is either dead or seemingly doomed in all of them. Maybe it's just me, and I certainly wouldn't ask that everything has a happy ending, but when something like this happens in an ending, it does tend to kill much of my desire to revisit it. Which I consider a problem because a game like this should have branching paths that would encourage replayablilty to see the things you've missed, but I have no desire to do so.

    So those are my thoughts. If you ask me, this game's story managed to fail despite being good on its own by failing to match the kind of game it is, or tried to be. I can't help but feel that the story of V just being a merc in Night City, trying to make their way in the world and climb to the top, could've been a good story too while also fixing many of the problems I have with it.

    submitted by /u/freezer650
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I don't know if you noticed but these weird eyeballs you can choose from the character customization menu at the beginning of the game are Arasaka-made and you can even see the model name written around the iris. Pretty dope if you ask me ��

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Meanwhile, in Night City...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Who else noticed the that they use the three shells instead of toilet paper? Gotta love the Demolition Man easter egg.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    In 2077...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Considering the good performance of car lights, the lack of a flashlight in the game is completely incomprehensible ...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Just say no to the NPCs it’ll work!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    [Self] Corpo Yennefer from The Witcher 3/ Cyberpunk2077 by Sweet Calamity

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Panam

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Offdays....

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Tokyo drift: Zero Gravity Addition

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    He didn't even see it coming

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Spacesuit! (Mod link in comment)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I enjoyed Cyberpunk despite it's glaring flaws

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    (please excuse my poor grammar English isn't good)

    I have Cyberpunk on Xbox one and it runs fine, the graphics look great and I rarely run into bugs or crashes.

    I never paid attention to the hype or anything involving the game, for awhile I didn't know it existed.

    It was only because of Sphere Hunter's video and the fact it was cheap at my local game store did I decided to buy it. And I think it's under rated.

    The game hits home, especially the main story, it's relatable being in a situation where you're screw regardless of what you do.

    I do have my problems with the game, like there should be more hairstyles unique to the player, more options for customizations, more interesting quests, more buildings you could enter, hair stylist, auto shops, the police, some mini games.

    But despite it's flaws it's still one of my favorite games ever.

    Sorry if this is a mess of a post it's been awhile since I done this and this was all I could put together I'm very sorry.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ProudRukia
    [link] [comments]

    My V character. Decided to play around with the photo mode within the game and make art out of it. Its also inspired by the guy that did the steelbook Illustrations (DeathBurger)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Customizable Cyberware via Nexus Mods

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Kerry/V is this canon?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    hi (pls sorry for my english)when I replayed the cyberpunk I noticed one an interesting thingat the first loading screen we see V's flat most likely after final of the game. But we see some things, which don't match V: a guitar, a gramophone, dumbbells and a tiger-print rag. And the same items are in the Kerry's villa, especially the print rags, they are literally scattered THROUGHOUT his house, he really loves it

    https://preview.redd.it/78x98bozcin61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f3864bb28035080ded7ff051a2d0c3221965f887

    (I couldn't find gramophone, but I remember that it was there. Also, similar was on \"Seamurai\" and I think rich people have the same gramophone)

    And also on stand we see two (means this is not only for V) the golden shot glasses, who is a if not Kerry could bring suchall

    all of this say about what Kerry often visit or maybe sometimes live at V's flat. Comes out... Kerry/V is canon conceived the cdpr? What u think about it, could this be true? (or I'm just Kerry Eurodyne psychofan lmao)

    submitted by /u/doshirake
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting System Mod

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Has anyone created a mod for the crafting system? I have found it to be super hilarious that the creators believed I would sit and click for 3 seconds over 5000 times to convert 30000 common components into uncommon and then repeat for uncommon and then repeat again for rare and then repeat again for epic....

    submitted by /u/TarondorIX
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler - going through endings now, the quick out option was a surprise but I was not prepared for the credit roll messages. Really adds a level of emotion and depth I haven't felt in a game before.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel