• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I spent a long time customizing and tweaking my preset and I believe I manage to make a somewhat gorgeous female V.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I spent a long time customizing and tweaking my preset and I believe I manage to make a somewhat gorgeous female V.


    I spent a long time customizing and tweaking my preset and I believe I manage to make a somewhat gorgeous female V.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Fashion In cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    V is on the way to do another job.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Pretty proud of my V so I wanted to show her off :) Zero mods used since I'm on the Series X

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:24 PM PST

    this is sad man

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Deflect this, bitch

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Small tip: You can change default V shortcut icon to female V in shortcut properties

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:42 PM PST

    My corpo V *sometimes* looks vaguely like Jennifer Lawrence IMO

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:04 PM PST

    I got a feeling the Militech cut content rabbit hole goes way deeper than we think. (Spoiler for main storyline as well as Cyberpunk 2020)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I'm basing this theory on three things, in game dialogue, cut content and established Cyberpunk lore. In other words I'm not talking out my ass and this is why I think Militech was originally a key player in the story.

    Facts:

    -There is a detailed Militech building in corpo plaza blocked off by both visible and invisible walls and
    broken elevators.

    - Stout basically ghost's you after explicitly mentioning further work for V in the future which as we know never happens.

    - Militech is known to hire solos for black ops they can't be seen doing (i.e. Morgan Blackhand, Shaitan, Cyberpunk 2020 player characters, etc. ) as well as funding and organizing acts of terrorism against Arasaka (i.e. the 2023 attack on Arasaka tower was a Militech operation)

    -After Blackhand went MIA and members of strike teams Alpha, Beta and Omega either retired, went underground or died, Militech has been probably looking for solos to replace Blackhand.

    -Militech knows about Mikoshi and Alt Cunningham as it's destruction and the rescue of Cunningham where secondary objectives during the incursion into Arasaka Tower.

    Theory:

    I believe there was supposed to be a Militech storyline which would've offered great character development for V, Johnny and Stout and even a Militech ending culminating in the start of the 5th corpo war and V becoming the new Blackhand. It could've gone something like this:

    After Life During Wartime and before act 3 with a certain amount of street cred Stout calls you to offer you a gig that appears to be as simple as any generic fixer contract, unbeknown to V, Stouts supervisors are actually probing V trying to determine V's worth as an asset. Mission turns out to be more complicated and V manages to impress the Militech officials. Then V would be further contacted to do a number of increasingly interesting black ops for them, similar to the Aldecaldo story arch. V then negotiates for help with the relic and and reaches an agreement with the Mili equivalent of Hellman to help them out in exange to becoming the companies' lead solo (like Blackhand back in the 20's). This could've lead to a Militech ending where it turns out they have been scrambling to find a way to take avantage of the internal strugles in Saka after Saburo's murder.

    It also would've offered interesting character development.

    Johnny: This could've been a deep dive into Johnny's hypocrisy, as V would learn the truth about the 2023 attack and that the anti-corpo rockerboy everyone knows is actually a corpo funded black ops agent and that he has no right to judge you. JS would go on about means and ends blah blah blah and ultimately but reluctantly understand V and agree that taking down Arasaka is worth compromising just as he did 50 years back.

    Stout: The player would have a choice to keep things professional with Stout (in order to pursue another lover) or could also pursue Stout romantically, V's gender wouldn't be an issue since Stout is known to be bisexual. Either way you wold see her character be better developed past the current angry horny corpo-rat.

    Plausible Ending:

    Nocturne Op happens, you say goodbye to your lover of choice, you take the blue pill(not based) and follow in Johnny's 2023 footsteps, he says some bullshit like here we go again and disappears until Mikoshi, you call Stout since you know the Militech takeover is happening soon enough, convince the executives to start the assault ahead of schedule, Miltech equivalent of Hellman agrees to help V with the chip. V, unmarked Militech elites and a colorful bunch of solos launch a coordinated attack on Saka tower while the bigger Militech is launching their nationwide hostile takeover. Awesome firefight, Alt connects to the building, V fights Smasher, Changes happens, six months bullshit, AI's go free, "Goodbye V never stop fighting" Militech actually destroys Mikoshi this time around, V becomes the new Blackhand and works for Militech now, any lover except Meredith leaves you, Militech sees V valuable enough to research treatment for them, 5th corpo war happens, V goes down in history alongside Blackhand and Silverhand as the destroyers of Arasaka, credits roll, voicemails and Never Fade Away.

    And that's what I think the Militech story arc would've looked like. It's lore friendly, fits with the characters and based on past events. The cut Militech building and Stout's disappearance are enough to convince me something similar to this was planed. The fact Johnny's memories purposely glossed over the fact Militech coordinated his attack lead me to believe he was being an unreliable narrator and his Militech connection would be a big reveal later on.

    Anyway let me know what you think and apologies for grammar but English is my second language.

    submitted by /u/Boomstick1201
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime I see a Junk Vinyl Record I keep thinking...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Quick sketch of everyone’s Night City choom, Jackie Welles

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:45 AM PST

    I get censored with ugly underwear yet this NPC’s labia is just out for everyone to see.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:22 PM PST

    Me: Let's broke glass and jump inside. Game: It's good time for a walk.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Judy's avatar (colored version) Ghost in a shell. Vector file in comment

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Saw a video about donuts not being possible... Here is proof that they are

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:45 PM PST

    The polish version of the "secret ending" gives us a hint about Johnny

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    *** SPOILER ALERT **\*

    *** Spoilers about the game ending, secret ending and characters' fates ***

    *** You've been warned **\*

    I believe it hasn't been posted before.

    I wanted to share a small discovery I've made in the last two days; I've generally beaten CP2077 with english dubbing but now I have been replaying some of the endings with the polish one (I'm from Poland and I wanted to see if it's any good).

    If you go with the secret ending (still need to confirm it with ask-Rogue-for-help ending) and choose to live in the end, the game cuts to some day in the future when you wake up in your bed in a luxury apartment, go to the Afterlife etc. etc...

    Right after You get out of bed, you hear a Morro Rock Radio audition about the Crystal Palace... most people playing the game don't seem to focus on it (judging from gameplays I've found on YouTube) but it's worth hearing in its entirety. DJ Mike decides to play some Samurai song for people not being able to see the Palace cause of Night City's smog. The last part of his talk goes something like this:

    (...) for all of you - long time, no heard Johnny Silverhand. We remember you, bastard. Wherever you are.

    In the polish version (and it didn't happen during my english playthrough), before the last sentence ("Wherever you are") is said, DJ Mike's voice, for a brief moment, changes to Johnny's.

    I was completely stunned when I first heard this - such a discreet, yet impactful nuance. Personally, I want to believe that Johnny somehow managed/was allowed to retain his form behind the Blackwall and is somewhere out there, still watching over V... or, maybe, it was>! just his way of giving us a one-time sign that he ended up somewhat okay.!<

    Whatever that was, I loved it and now I cannot consider any other ending canon. Can't wait for the DLC.

    submitted by /u/drezewski
    [link] [comments]

    Malorian Arms 3516 I bought on Etsy

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Chill place ya got here

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Started a new game as an ex corpo agent and was going to start my first mission with Jackie when I saw this. Maybe my boobs are too large to fit in a tanktop so they put holes? This happen to anybody else?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    being organic is overrated. Showcase of my "Barely Human V"

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Photo mode shinanigans

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:59 PM PST

    I want the Maelstrom Kusanagi damnit

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel