• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - The current state of cyberpunk 2077's character creator

    Cyberpunk 2077 - The current state of cyberpunk 2077's character creator


    The current state of cyberpunk 2077's character creator

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Wife has been making game light boxes--had her do a Cyberpunk one

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Judy Alvarez by Kristy CHE. Thank you for your feedback!! <3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Stolen CD Projekt Red Files Reportedly Now Sold After Dark Web Auction

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Been feeling a bit down lately and my mum surprised me with this. Fingers crossed I’ll have a good PS5 experience!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Stairway to Heaven

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:22 AM PST

    This glitch was great

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I've blowed up 27 cars like u/keyvisuals but in Xbox Series X. This happened.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    white on white

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I made a still image montage of the Cyberpsychos using photo mode (bass recommended)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Randy might have almost died but at least they’re wearing Jinguji (photo from XXX: Return of Xander Cage)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Progress on NightCityShards.net (Shards Database)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Hello!

    Firstly, thank you to all of the upvotes and replies I had on my first post here. It was really encouraging and I'm happy people have enjoyed my website.

    I'm posting again to firstly show the progress I've made with the site and I am once again asking for voice actors.

    So onto progress first, since my last post, the website now has its own URL that is completely separate from my personal website. The new home for my shards database is NightCityShards.net ! Having a unique URL will make it easier to find and link to others.

    I've also added a lot more shards text to the website compared to last time. Previously, I thought I had most of the shards on the website due to completing the game's story. But, as some people pointed out, I barely scratched the surface of shards. With the help of a few others, I've been able to gather a whole lot more shards, increasing the website's total to 500+ shards! While I'm hesitant to say that is all of the shards, I'm fairly certain that the website has a large chunk of them now.

    As mentioned previously, I've been working on adding voice acting to all the shards. And considering there are more than 500 of them now, it is a bit of a daunting task. Currently, there are only 28 shards that have been finalised and playable on the website (Here's a link to my fave recording https://www.nightcityshards.net/#Other_328 ).

    If anyone is interested in voice acting for this project (Anyone can join, you don't have to be a pro) please join our Discord Server https://discord.gg/6A5FDbZu2E and I'll help you get started!

    Next some slightly boring stuff, I've improved the websites speed and how data is stored and accessed on the website to increase performance and decrease download times. On a decent internet connection, the entire site (Including all 500 shards text) loads in less than a second! Another improvement to the website is that the URL will change to reflect which shard you have currently selected. This means that if you copy the URL and share it with someone else, the website will automatically open to the selected shard which is great for sharing specific shards with others. (It's a bit buggy on phones at the moment though). I also plan on adding other features to make the website more user-friendly like searching shards and making it screen-reader friendly.

    That's all for now, thank you again for reading and checking out my website.

    TLDR: Check out NightCityShards.net & If you're interested in voice acting shards, join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/6A5FDbZu2E

    https://preview.redd.it/vxlaqpotzzg61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=64a933154d608acbe010b360e326f0abd0101fa0

    https://preview.redd.it/apm6rr2szzg61.jpg?width=751&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e5a0f9b0dd5fae392bb8667387d0415077ecb725

    submitted by /u/Official_CDcruz
    [link] [comments]

    It must be a hard time to be a CDPR dev right now

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Just imagine that you have been coding and working on a game for years now. It ain't ready but the higher ups don't give a shit about you and they release it anyways. Game gets obliterated by mostly everyone. Even people start sending death threats at you. After a rough Christmas you get back to work and you want to fix the game. Guess what? The files got stolen by a hacker. Most of your work you poured so much effort into is just gone.

    Damn even tho I really don't like my experience with the game I feel bad for the devs

    submitted by /u/PollitoRubio22
    [link] [comments]

    How is this bug still not fixed?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Bye bye good friend

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Some golden hour shots of my V and Panam after wiping the floor with some Wraiths.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Despite the flaws this game has, its damn beautiful sometimes.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    It seems your room has diplomatic immunity

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Johnny Silverhand Poster from me =)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:42 PM PST

    My Thoughts After 50 Hours ingame

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:01 PM PST

    I've seen quite a few people describing this game as "as broad as an ocean, yet as deep as a puddle", and I feel like that doesn't really accurately describe the experience I had with Cyberpunk. I would rather describe it as a wide plain with sporadic sinkholes filled deep with water, otherwise surrounded by dry barren land. While some aspects of this game are polish beyond belief (haha get it?) some aspects are so hilariously underdeveloped to the point at which it feels like an early-early access game.

    Probably the most hyped aspect of this game was the open world Night City, and while I can most definitely praise it for its phenomenal visual design and volume of content, the magic really only lasted for 30 hours. After I explored most of the city, after I saw the best sights I could with the money I made, I was blown away by the technical marvel and the sheer cool-ness of what I was seeing, but much of it still felt strangely empty and pointless. With the exception of important story and side quest characters, there really isn't a story for every person I bumped into walking down the street, for every person I encountered at a bar. Whenever i engaged them in conversation, I was almost always greeted with the same "go to hell" or "what do you want" or any dismissive remark. While CD Projekt may have wanted to play into the edgy themes and audience this game is inarguably trying to appease, it often feels less like a cyberpunk future and more just a city of jackasses. Laying these qualms outside, however, the exploration of some areas has felt like the most magical experiences I've had in a game, even if this joy was temporary. This excitement however, was mostly stimulated by another area entirely...

    The main characters and companions you meet in Night City feel like your best friends. They feel like the people you've known for years and probably hated at first, but slowly grew on you as you knew them for longer and longer until you can no longer imagine how you could live without them. If there is one aspect in which this game has excelled in, I think it is the writing of the primary and secondary characters you meet. When V's romantic advances got rejected, it felt like a part of me was ripped out too, and when they were accepted, I felt the joy I would have had they been my own. The characters felt real to me in a way I haven't really experienced ever, with the exception of New Vegas, and I think that is what made the experience special to me in the way it did.

    However, writing alone isn't enough to carry the game, so we must move on to..

    The gameplay of cyberpunk is the definition of a "mixed bag". Parts of it had me smiling from ear to ear as I was playing, and others had me banging my head on the desk in frustration. While I believe I am in the minority here, I found the combat mechanics to be quite fun. My build relied heavily on stealth, so I quite enjoyed dashing from cover to cover taking down guards whenever I could, and on the occasions I would go in guns blazing, I would be cracking up the whole time, whether I was running in with an assault rifles, picking people off from afar using a sniper, or slashing through waves of enemies with a katana. There are, however, areas where the gameplay fails, and this is in the driving. While I have never really enjoyed driving in video games, Cyberpunk has had the worst driving experience I have had in a very long time. The handling of the cars is godawful, the minimap is comically useless, and it takes a massive hit on performance as of 1.05.

    It is impossible to talk about Cyberpunk without discussing the technical issues it shipped with and still is struggling with. I have been rather lucky with the bugs and issues I have encountered, but they have still ranged from annoying to enraging. I played this on a laptop with an RTX 2060 and had a steady 70-80 fps on Ultra with DLSS on, so I didn't experience as many optimization issues as others, but I still took hits in completely random places which could be extremely annoying and immersion-breaking. Most of the bugs I experienced were just mild annoyances, but some interrupted extremely important moments and forced me to restart the entire game to get rid of it. While this doesn't seem bad in writing, it took a great deal of emotional significance out of what should have been a touching moment. I advise you wait for the game to be properly patched and updated before you pick it up, as its better to wait for a more stable experience which you'll remember for longer than a buggy one with many highlights

    Cyberpunk is a tough game to recommend 100% because while it doesn't really live up to any expectations put onto it, I don't think it really was ever meant to. It's unfortunate that hype has reached a level to which games we know almost nothing about have already gained a "best game ever" status, and yet here we are. Cyberpunk 2077 undoubtedly has many issues, but it has equally as many moments that will satisfy you if you know what you're in for and don't expect an industry changing masterpiece. As with any game, temper your expectations and you'll have fun. It may not be another Witcher 3, but it's not an Anthem or Fallout 76 either.

    These are just my thoughts, though, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/dylwythol
    [link] [comments]

    Oh sorry, I didn’t see you there

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Excuse me where can I learn these slick dance moves in the badlands

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel