• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Wow, e-cigs in 2077 are INSANE!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Wow, e-cigs in 2077 are INSANE!


    Wow, e-cigs in 2077 are INSANE!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Crash Speedrun Any%

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    My cousin asked me how cyberpunk was going so I sent him this

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    After over 80 hours of gameplay I have finally witnessed a police car chase...for 3 seconds

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:54 AM PST

    "Fuck it. Nothing even matters."

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Meet the Explosive

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Trying to figure out the radio stations

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    You Serious ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Ratchet & Clank from 2002, Looks like Cyberpunk 2077 to me,,,,,,

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    An Accurate Depiction of PATCH 1.1

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    V

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    When you choose the corpo storyline but it didn't choose you

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    CDPR Management reading comments about 1.1

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Saved this guy’s bar from gangsters, now he makes me uncomfortable

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Cyberpunk enemy AI at it's finest.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    Gorilla arms + tech revolver = Bullet Hands! [Glitch]

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077, for me, is the saddest episode in the gaming industry that I have ever experienced.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:05 AM PST

    I had seen the trailer that came back in 2013 but it didn't get me hooked. After I was done playing The Witcher 3, I came to know about CDPR. The Witcher 3 was a masterpiece, so naturally I was pretty invested in whatever that was their next project. One fine day I saw a tweet from them, it was "Beep", I think. And I was thrilled to know that it has begun. Saw the E3 trailer and it was okay, nothing mind blowing, honestly. But then came their gameplay trailer and I, like most of the people out there, was blown away by the sheer scale of the game. The entire premise of the game was so extraordinarily grand that I found it hard to wrap my heard around. I had never felt the same way about any other game other than Half-Life 2.

    Now let me come to the point,. Before I say anything else, I must tell that I have not completed the game and I have progressed through 20-25% of the main story. I am actually as disappointed with the game as I was thrilled. Bugs do not bother me. Bugs are just the wrinkles on the code sheet and they're eventually pressed out over time.

    The absolute failure of the game disappoints me, yes, but it's not something that saddens me. What saddens me is the little moments in the game. The sudden jolt when you're looking at tiny details of the game and realize that they are so exceptionally well done. Like have you seen how phenomenally they have animated Silverhand's hand gestures? When you open the photo mode and somehow manage to zoom in one one single subject, the details, the textures, the reflections even without RTX, the chrome plates on NPCs, markings on them. Everything is so damn gorgeous, precise and well done. And don't get me started on the guns and the cars. I have played copious amount of games and I have not seen any game that has a better gun design, as well as the car design; I know that's a subjective affair but still. The car designs are so well done. Unique and original. I have this car called, Jefferson or something like that, and its front is a pure expression of how unique their designs are. It is highly asymmetrical and still very beautiful. The characters, although I have not met many, are so well crafted that you can literally take a closeup of any part of their bodies {except some(of course)} and make a wallpaper out of it. Have you seen the neck of Takemura? Those gorgeous red undertones with Arasaka stamped on it. The design itself has a certain depth to it which makes you wonder about how things ended up where they are. Other than the design, the campaign missions are so well executed and acted. I am leaving out on writing about this part because it brings out the spoilery stuff. But it is very well done. Amazing, really.

    When you're reveling in these tiny gorgeous little details, it strikes you, the idea that this game could've been one of the greatest video games ever made, but sadly in its entirety it does not even come close. Spread out the game and you will find exceptionally well done parts right along with parts that exist just as placeholders. And this vast distance between what this game is and what it could have been makes it the saddest episode of the gaming industry for me.

    I have no idea about the future of Cyberpunk 2077, all I know is that CDPR lost all the trust they had gathered over the years and also missed out on the opportunity that could've taken them to the apex.

    submitted by /u/frzx1
    [link] [comments]

    Tried my hand at the Akira poster homage...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    I’m sadly starting to lose hope for this game...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    This reminded me of looking at your shadow in Cyberpunk

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    This is just sad, never did I think it would hit this price so soon.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I don’t know what you are all talking about, NCPD are great at their job. Night Cities finest

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Great patch guys!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Ladies & Gentlemen... Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel