• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Next GEN pockets

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Next GEN pockets


    Next GEN pockets

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Pretty accurate description of how we felt about the launch

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Tobey tries Braindance

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    The thirst is real

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Can we just appreciate for a sec how much time and effort went into creating these ads...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I just found out that V ducks to avoid collisions on bikes

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    PSA: You can store HMG in your car stash. Bonus: ammo gets replenished

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Did everyone know that the most famous screenshot of KP2077 from E3 2018 was taken a few steps from Judy's house? Her view from the window is the same as in that screenshot.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Found out how to use the police to open inaccessible locations

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    I have been inside Panam in ways you can’t understand

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    CDPR should lay out a road map of what they plan to complete and add into the game.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I think it's fair to say that there is a consensus that the game has a number of cut content or incomplete features. Overall, I think it would be great to see what the studio expects that they can finish/repair, and what they plan to let go of completely.

    submitted by /u/downhillculture
    [link] [comments]

    You can change the headlights (Normal, Highbeam, Off) with Alt (PC) / X (Xbox) / Square (Playstation)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    So, the game has 'road markers' feature but it can only be used for races (?) Meanwhile we have to deal with that terrible mini-map

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Panam Palmer - Ultra Graphics. Vol: 1 "Goodbye NightCity"

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I somehow clipped through All Foods and Jackie followed! Naturally we went on some adventures!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Is it just me or kid in this game doesn't looks like kid at all? Just like they put an adult head on the kid body. Just notice today.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Weapon sway during Berserk mode is completely broken, even with the 'focused berserk' mod!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    CDRP perfectly describes Cyberpunk 2077 even before its release

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    My Longest Jump Yet

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    New Game+ is needed so badly.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    After about 120 hours I have done everything there is to do in the game which bothers me because I just started experimenting with fun builds.

    We need a new game plus that lets us keep our inventory, skills, attributes, perks, etc.

    Hotfixes aside, New Game+ should be a top priority feature. The game is still very good even with all of the bugs and missing/underdeveloped features. I want to be able to play more but there's literally nothing for me to do in the city anymore.

    Edit: I feel like I need to write this because some people seem too dense to realize it. When the devs fix most of the major bugs and glitches, they will start implementing new content and features. This is where the "priority feature" part comes in. What I mean by that is that NG+ should be one of the first big features to be added, as it is an easy way to add a lot more replayabilty to the game.

    I will write in all caps for the dense ones: NOBODY IS SAYING THAT THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON THIS INSTEAD OF FIXING THE GAME.

    submitted by /u/Radeni
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 vs PC maxed out

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Enjoy these cinematic 4k Screenshots of NC Centre

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Salesperson Tried to Warn Me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I finally decided to pull the trigger on Cyberpunk 2077. I've got a One X, and with the recent updates I decided it was time. Its just after Christmas so I'll treat myself. I walked into a Wal-Mart early this morning because I'm a cheap bastard who will save 10$ if I can. I walked back and noticed Cyberpunk was the only game in the case facing backwards. Seemed odd, but I wasn't questioning it.

    I had a lady come over and unlock the case for me, and she immediately starts telling me about how they've been issuing disclaimers to everyone who has tried to purchase the game. I tell her I've heard all the controversy, but I'm ready to risk it. She continues to tell me about how this is the only game she can remember that they've done this for, and it seems so strange to her.

    I agree, but let's be honest, I'm just trying to go home and burn Night City. I keep trying to finish the conversation and thats when she hits me with what I wasnt expecting. "I can't believe they managed to get an M rating on this game. That seems very lenient. I mean, come on. It has full fledged nudity in it. So many parents have refused to get it for their kids Christmas because of that. Its just sick."

    Here I am, thinking this entire time she has been warning me about console performance, but she's actually warning me, a 27 year old man, about nudity in a video game. Let's all take a moment to revel in the fact that bad launches, false promises, shady business practices, ultra-violence, and swearing all pale in comparison to the almighty naked human body.

    Wake the fuck up Samurai, we've got some genitals to customize.

    submitted by /u/HippieSpit11
    [link] [comments]

    One Stab Girl

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel