• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - It is ‘Free Talk Friday’! - Rules 1 and 6 currently have relaxed moderation

    Cyberpunk 2077 - It is ‘Free Talk Friday’! - Rules 1 and 6 currently have relaxed moderation


    It is ‘Free Talk Friday’! - Rules 1 and 6 currently have relaxed moderation

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey Choombas, 

    As per the title, it is currently 'Free Talk Friday' and this means that there will be relaxed moderation of rules 1 and 6.

    This means that you can post your random Cyberpunk 2077 discussions, even if they may not be OC/making a new point.

    A couple of examples are:

    • Basic polls, like, 'What lifepath are you choosing?'
    • Hype posts, like, 'This is Why I'm so Excited for Cyberpunk 2077
    • Battlestation posts, sharing your PC or console setup with a Cyberpunk 2077 theme

    We will also be relaxing our moderation of rule 6, which means that you can post your Cyberpunk 2077 themed memes! Please note that they will still be subject to removal due to user reports.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is certainly a high expectation

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I do be watching the entire 4 min trailer no matter wut doe

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    "Witcher 3 was a great warm up" (from Cyberpunk 2077 twitter)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    She’s the one my friends.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Made this at work today.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Listening to Cyberpunk 2077 OST be like

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 - V Cosplay

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm absolutely in love with this motorcycle

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    The Arasaka building and environs

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I already found Ozob and the game isn't even out yet.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Why is no one talking about you being able to use your car for storage?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    This is actually one of the most "real" looking cars I've seen as of yet. It doesn't look super "cyberpunky" as most others I've seen. I can imagine a car with this basic appearance existing in the near future. Super beautiful picture though. Can't wait to actually take a drive through Night City!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    3 more Friday’s before cyberpunk

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Thank god for free talk Friday!

    submitted by /u/IAmLordApolloXXIII
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] For my Inktober I made a little fanart / 2077 crossover :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Some cool artwork from Ozob, the new NPC from Cyberpunk2077 announced yesterday

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    That's it Samurai, we got one paid week to burn a city! ��

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Lizzy Wizzy inspired makeup (edited eyeballs because I couldn’t get my whiteout contacts in)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Some people were worried about this, here's the confirmation you pick different languages for VO and subtitles.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Everyone says Male V looks like Polish Rapper Quebonafide, but for me... Male V looks like Issac Clarke from Dead Space.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Consoles confirmed to run “fine” any thoughts since I do know a lot of people are worried about performance on consoles.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 gives me a feeling of hype I haven't felt for years

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I can remember feeling so much hype as a kid and a teenager when booting up a new game. So as I grew older (I passed 30 so I'm an old fart), that feeling faded. I still enjoy videogames, but I did have a period I just stopped playing every game after a few hours. Even The Witcher 3, which I really love, took me a year to regulary finished. In the last days of the PlayStation 4 I've played great games, but they didn't gave me that hype sensation I felt when, for example, Metroid Prime released on the GamCube.

    With Cyberpunk 2077 however, the hype feeling is back full force. It's not because of unrealistic expectations, but finally I get to play a (what looks to be) a high quality RPG game that's not set in a medieval world and which technically and graphically seems to be top notch. The world, the weapons, the cars, the lore; it all feels so brand new for me, even if it's a genre that has existed for decades now. It feels like a full fledged RPG game, but without the 'wooden' feeling a lot of RPGs tend to have (looking at you, Bethesda and Bioware). I can't help but watch every video of this game and listen to all the lore videos I can find, just so I can immerse myself in this world.

    Nothing more to add, can't wait to play this game!

    submitted by /u/Klikoman
    [link] [comments]

    Chippin' in.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Hey Choombas, PLEASE search on this sub before you

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    1. Ask if cars are customizable
    2. Ask what path someone will be playing on
    3. Ask if cars are customizable
    submitted by /u/mantisblades
    [link] [comments]

    V's shirt monster. Bit out of proportion but I tried. (Kingspray VR)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    My botched contest entry: I found out about the contest late and managed to put this together in 3-4 days. Only to then not complete the entry correctly on the final day. Enjoy.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel