• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New reviews from Brazil

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New reviews from Brazil


    New reviews from Brazil

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I am Brazilian and I saw that some people were able to play the game for about three hours, and I wanted to share with you what they thought about the game, I don't know if there's nothing that we already saw, but it's nice to see some other opinions. My english is not perfect, so don't expect perfect translations.

    How is the katana gameplay? I want to finish the game without using firearms.

    Dude, it was absolutely amazing. There is weak attack, if you hold the mouse button you will do a strong attack, there is block, parry and the perfect parry. Also, if you start running, V sheath's the katana and you can do a special attack.

    When you call your car, does it simply spawn in a random location or does it come driving?

    He comes in the streets, stopping in the nearby road.

    One thing that I am worried is that, the game is in first person but we can customize V, so can we see our character often?

    Yes, the first person camera was the perfect choice for this game, you are always seeing yourself in the animations, in the menu and in the mirrors.

    What is your thought on the gameplay? And what about the skill tree?

    The gameplay is very polished, you have around 4 or 5 skill trees for each atribbute (Body, reflex, cool, intelligence and technical).

    Can you avoid combat and instead talk with people?

    In one of the missions, if I had enough money no one would die, but I was early on and I didn't have enough status or money, but if I had more status there would be more dialog options, and then I could do it without any deaths.

    How was the NPC distribution in the map and in the road? Does the city look "alive"?

    From what I explored, it seemed VERY alive. A lot of people, a lot. It was loaded with NPCs doing a lot of stuff.

    Can you pet the dog?

    I didn't see any dog, but I found a cat and yes, you could pet him.

    Does the game live up to the hype?

    I think so, the freedom and attention to the details are huge, I never played a RPG or open world with this level of detail until today.

    Does driving feel good?

    It is very heavy and I liked it! It's not arcade, and stills need a bit of tweaking, the car stops too fast and turning is a little too sensitive, but I really enjoyed it.

    Did you finish any sidequest? If so, were there a lot of endings and choices or different paths to take?

    I did two missions that involved optional things, and it changes the outcome a lot.

    Is it a GOTY contender?

    I only played 3 hours, but if this quality mantain throughout the game, it could be one of the greatest RPGs ever made, and i'm very curious to see the rest.

    How is the stealth and hacking?

    It has a very good stealth, with a lethal attack, non-lethal attack and the possibility to hide bodies so that they can't be found by your enemies. Hacking is equally good, demanding more than just clicking one button: it's necessary to manage memory to distribute it among different procedures, complete a mini game to hack equipment, and other things. In general, the gameplay is extremely competent, but it isn't innovative and doesn't bring any non seen resources. What makes it different is the way they mix those things with abilities and unique CB 2077 implants.

    Can you see your feet if you look down?

    Yes you can, you can also see your torso and legs. The placement of these seems very good and it is very similar to what you see in real life.

    There's some more reviews but I didn't have the time to translate all of them, so these are just some questions asked to the testers and I appologize again for the spelling errors.

    Edit: formatting errors.

    Source: Twitter and UOL Gaming.

    submitted by /u/aufzeragod
    [link] [comments]

    My Cyberpunk illustration entry

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Finally finished recreating a full scene from the trailer in CGI! A 150hr project!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Anyone ? No ? Just me ?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    One of my favorite shots from NCW3

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Don't f*ck with The Mox

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Night City is like an onion, there are so many layers

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Project I finished recently

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The scale of Night City is ridiculous

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    My entry for Cyberpunk art contest. Hope people like it.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Check out this daredevil walking down the hand rail

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Johnny watching us again near ripper in the back

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Gold jacket mohawk V should've been used in the promotional material

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Made a webpage for tracking Body Count Report from nightcity.love

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I finished my illustration for the contest! It’s my first time doing a full background :)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    NOSTALGIA: It's 2013 and you see the first teaser of CP2077 .. 7 yrs later I'm still alive, and we're almost there!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    A cyberpunk wallpaper that I made

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Looking at the store every day till Cyberpunk 2077 be like

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    New official art for Mid-Autumn Festival.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Instant Seller

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    "Sunshine and Cyberpunk don't mix, even if the characters are in Bermuda,never play during the day"

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    -Mike Pondsmith.

    Will you stick to the rule of only playing Cyberpunk at night?

    submitted by /u/Leafhug
    [link] [comments]

    Today's lore sheet is about the rebel son of arasaka. Yorinobu - im glad you all seem to like these

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    After weeks of work I made this rainy forsaken corner of Night City on 3D inspired by Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I Made my Own Cyberpunk Jacket for Under $60

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel