• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Got a Trauma Team tattoo today for finishing EMT school

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Got a Trauma Team tattoo today for finishing EMT school


    Got a Trauma Team tattoo today for finishing EMT school

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    ...and you may call me V.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    My submission for the cyberpunk 2077 art contest, hope y’all like it!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    mike pondsmith was very inspiring on his segment & talking about the current culture of gaming, can’t wait for cyberpunk2077

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Be your Best Self ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Like freshly baked bread, Cyberpunk Contest. Are you honest or not? but say something

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    The World Of Cyberpunk 2077 ....Limited Edition

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    My drawing for the contest ^^ !

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Got my Arasaka poster today and I love it!!! (Sorry for the bad image quality)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk inspired sleeve in progress

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Cyberninja Tease

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Storytime with Mike Pondsmith (from PAX 2020)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    It's been a year already? Time flies man.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Trauma Team 1 -worth the purchase?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I was at my "local" comic store - Kings Comics, for anyone Australian here - and they had Trauma Team 01 for like $8.00 - is it worth the purchase, for anyone that has purchased it? Or should I wait till there more editions out?

    submitted by /u/whales-are-assholes
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai is ready (keycard by asaltek, concept and katana by me)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Haven’t seen much music here, here is my idea of Cyberpunk 2077 action music

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    So Night City Wire ep 3 will give us a tour of night city and it’s gangs. Which gangs are you the most excited to see?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I personally love the maelstrom but also want to see more of the Valentinos and tiger claws as well. Edit: how many upvotes does our favourite gang the trauma team deserve?

    submitted by /u/Cynical229
    [link] [comments]

    This pretty sick

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Resurge's Cyberpunk Conspiracies Volume #3 Nomads V Nomads

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Intro:

    In Cyberpunk 2077 we know of two serperate Nomad factions, the aldecados and the wraiths , the wraiths are a group of Raffen Shiv nomads Raffen Shiv being outlawed Nomads who are overly agressive and break Nomad rules while Aldecados are a far more peaceful free-loving group who exist because they are tired of corporations and such.

    The Theory:

    I beleive there will be a significant Nomad side plot that consists of you choosing to side with either the wraiths or aldecados. I also suspect that the 6th street gang will be involved in this side plot due to their involvement in the smuggling trade and the Aldecados I wouldn't be suprised if this plotline is a Nomad Lifepath exlcusive questline as we know each lifepath has exclusive questlines but either way I am extremely interested in the Idea.

    Please share your thoughts below also feel free to @ me on my twitter to discuss there too! https://twitter.com/Resurge19

    submitted by /u/Resurge1505
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler Talk] Jackie's plot / Backstory.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Is CDPR heavily hyping up Jackie to just rip him away from us early on in the story?

    I'm assuming most of the marketing is misleading us by emphasizing his role. The surprise of Jackie's death, from being "teased" in the 2018 E3 Official Cinematic Trailer, has already been spoiled.

    From early reviews, there's an "short" background story about your culture and then how you meet Jackie, your assumed BFF and partner in crime. Then, the main plot picks up from there. You find the body in the ice bath and presumably pick up Johnny Silverhand's chip (Seen in the 2018 Full Gameplay Walkthrough). Jackie is killed shortly after that.

    Furthermore, I don't think that your "backstory" will really influence the plot much. You'll get different dialog options occasionally, but it won't necessarily change the overall path of the storyline. You can apply your own imagination to the character, like in the real-life Cyberpunk, and maybe the game systems will allow some freedom.

    I think people are really overthinking their backstory path, it's really not going to matter too significantly. You may get a few "backstory" related side-quests or even an entire side-main quest, but the playthrough of the campaign will be largely the same no matter your choice.

    submitted by /u/SolarMoth
    [link] [comments]

    WASD alternative

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    So, I am going to play cyberpunk (got it on GOG so 100% of the money goes to the right ppl) but I am very much against the use of the WASD for movement. This is because I like to play games on a big projector and I find the WASD movement not comfortable (I am also a dad, with little time, little money and I like my couch for gaming). Since I was a kid I have loved using a trackball as a mouse and that allows me to play on my couch with the mouse resting on my leg. However the WASD problem remains. I have went online to see if the company SPLITFISH still sells on amazon but they don't seem to have their set up any more. I have also seen that, some games, allow dual controls and that you can set urself up with a controller in ur left hand and a mouse on the right (best of both worlds IMO). I have tried with Subnautica but the set up doesn't work cuz the game keeps switching from mouse to controller and back, depending on which input I use last. So, I was curious to know is anyone here knows if dual controls will be supported on Cyberpunk or is anyone knows of an alternative to have movements on a stick while aiming on a trackball.

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/moxedana02
    [link] [comments]

    Does this bother anyone else how this trash bag gets stuck in front of the vehicle while driving? Lol ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel