• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Me on My Cyberpunk shirt

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Me on My Cyberpunk shirt


    Me on My Cyberpunk shirt

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    What every Cyberpunk fan fears most

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    My book copy comes Thursday

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Superbike Night! New pin-up for my YouTube series. Hope you like it. :)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Map of the U.S. during the Metal Wars (2069-2070) Source: World Of Cyberpunk

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 official Band of plush

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    When is the next question about when is the next Night City Wire coming out coming out?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Maelstrom gang member.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Looks like they got the Bayverse Transformers Cyberpunk 2077 timeline as well.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Next stop night city !! @yuriqart

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Hope I have this in the game... or real life...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Why I’ll romance Meredith Stout and what’s your reasons

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    For one thing I'll noticed that Meredith has a tattoo on her neck https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/02/63/c602639fb2debfd78d3da45697759ca6.png

    And I think that she once was heartbroken and used for something like to get a raise or even a high position form someone else

    So my male v either nomad or Corpo will be able to mend the heart of the once bitchy Meredith and even though it'll be a process for the both of them specially if V aligns himself more with Millitech. He'll be able to maybe have her remove that tattoo on her neck and give her a tattoo of them, with V + Meredith for the replacement and give her a more beautiful smile on her face

    submitted by /u/joqa67
    [link] [comments]

    World of Cyberpunk 2077 sticker residue fix

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Will I actually be able to play this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I am genuinely intrigued by this game. I bought the lore book and am even more curious/excited to see the game. My problem is.... I SUCK at playing videogames. I just don't have the hand/eye coordination and I just get frustrated and give up. I've tried playing the Witcher 3 on Xbox and couldn't even get past the intro combat tutorial on the easiest setting. I once tried to drive my husbands car around in GTA5 while he went on a bathroom break. I drove maybe 5 feet before someone pulled me out of the car, kicked my ass and I died.

    I tend to just play open world puzzle games where I can't die and there's no combat. Am I doomed to just be watching my hubby play this or is there going to be a mode or story line for wussies like me? I've read there's "stealthy" type missions but still with potential combat so I doubt I could even handle that.

    If anyone knows anything please share. Are there any games anyone can suggest to help me build up my skills? I think I'm a lost cause, but I'd try. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Techy4321
    [link] [comments]

    110 days left

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    we have approximately 19 days till the delay announcement guys

    hahahahahaha *cries*

    submitted by /u/Zozy90
    [link] [comments]

    Badlands Border Thought

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I wonder how entering and exiting the Badlands will be like. I wonder if there is a checkpoint station to regulate/monitor who is coming in and out of the city. So if we try to leave we would have to pullover and state our business or something like that. It's just a weird idea that popped into my head, comment below if you must!

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayAccount1227
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy AI

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is news, but recently, Miles Tost confirmed that enemies will have access to largely the same abilities as the player does and that they're making sure the enemy AI is able to cope with the player changing positions and moving around quickly.

    Granted the latter is really something they should just put their money where their mouths are with and show us (because so far all glimpses of enemy AI were pretty damn unreactive, "Hey, did you just throw a grenade at my foot? Hold up, let me stand around a bit so I can say GRENADE, GET DOWN! and 0 myself), but enemies having access to the same abilities as you isn't something you see many games doing and V will probably have a pretty big roster of different abilities.

    First game that comes to mind is Dragon Age Origins, which was more of a hub-like world with free transitioning between the hubs.
    Enemies had almost entirely the same abilities as you did and depending on difficulty level, they'd use their abilities or combinations of them with less and less mercy.
    Which really added a lot of the good kind of realism to the gameplay and made it more engaging.

    Miles said enemies will use Sandevistan and Kereznikov against you all the same and they'll also try to target-hack you.
    I think it's pretty cool that they took this route with enemies as opposed to what other games usually do where your abilities are almost entirely exclusive to you.
    Execution is obviously something we'll need to see, it takes tons of playtesting and balancing, but I can respect the approach.

    Another thing that was mentioned (not in the podcast, but earlier) is stealth AI.
    They allegedly gave the environment (most likely interiors) their own values based on opacity and material that the AI will read and react to traits of your presence differently.
    Such as sounds you make being muffled or not or how visible you are through certain surfaces, etc.

    On the contrary, previewers said that stealth AI is mediocre, they're not extremely dumb, but they do tend to not notice you 15 meters away, squinting at you.

    What do you think, will this game have really good AI or it'll fall to its ambition and end up a mess?
    Not many open world games get it right, both Red Dead 2 and the recent Ghosts of Tsushima had horrible stealth AI and the Witcher III didn't have stealth, so they don't have a lot of experience with stealth in general (aside from some sequences from the Witcher II).

    Personally, I hope the next Night City Wire will elaborate on some of this nuance to the actual gameplay instead of trailers, talking about gangs and messaging.

    submitted by /u/Chevalierri
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny Silverhand HD poster request

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I keep seeing things like this next to people’s names. How does someone receive one?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Ultraviolet Dots in World of Cyberpunk

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel