• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Happy Birthday to Cherami Leigh, the female V voice actress

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Happy Birthday to Cherami Leigh, the female V voice actress


    Happy Birthday to Cherami Leigh, the female V voice actress

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I made my own version of Night City in Cinema 4d

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Wake up Samurai, we have 123 days to go. Art by me.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 wallpaper inspired by Witcher 3 5th anniversary wallpaper. By me.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Avatar × cyberpunk 2077 fanart by @robert_simons on Instagram

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Anyone else see this, get a Cyberpunk vibe and then get more pumped for this games release?! This is the Beijing Metro, info is beamed directly onto the Subways window!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Bought some shirts from the Cdprojekt Red store. Blown away by the high quality of the material and printing

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure I've found out what Evelyn's fingers are. You guys better be careful not to piss her off

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Is there a high resolution version of the tyger claws poster for mobile wallpaper usage?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Cyberick 2077 - The Gag

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    World of Cyberpunk 2077 Book Teaser (and Taser)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    "One Night with the TRAUMA TEAM" story

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    FAQ & Weekly Simple Questions Thread - Newcomers look here!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Hey Choombas,

    Feel free to use this thread to ask any simple questions you may have surrounding Cyberpunk 2077 the game, it's lore, merchandise, or anything else related to it!

    Here is a link to our (old) faq; please check first to see if your question is answered there!

    Remember to sort by new and if you can, provide a source for your answers. As well, all top level comments must be questions.

    If anyone is spreading false information (or breaking any other rules), please report the comment. If you have any other concerns, feel free to send a message to the moderators


    FAQs:

    Will they release Cyberpunk 2077 early? What about a demo? Character customization early?

    As cool as that would be, it is very unlikely.

    When is Cyberpunk 2077 releasing?

    Cyberpunk 2077 releases on November 19, 2020

    Will you be able to preload the game?

    This is currently unconfirmed; however, it is a fair assumption.

    What kind of PC should I build? Do I need to upgrade my PC? Can I run it? What are the minimum specs?

    We don't know yet.

    Will Cyberpunk 2077 have mod support?

    Not on launch. Possibly later.

    If I pre-order the physical edition for PC, what do I get?

    A code to use on GoG.

    Can I get the physical pre-order goodies, if I pre-order the digital version of the game?

    No. You need to pre-order physical to get physical bonuses.

    Can I play the game in third-person?

    No. The game takes place almost entirely in first person. Some cut scenes and driving sequences will take place in third person.

    If I buy the game on current-gen, do I get a free upgrade to next-gen?

    Yes for Xbox One/Xbox Series X and for PS4/5!

    What about cross-save?

    Possible confirmation on Xbox ("pick up where you left off"). No confirmation about PS4/5.

    When can I get my next news fix?

    Night City Wire Episode 2, in "just a few weeks.*

    What are the character customization options?

    6 skin types, 35 hairstyles, 17 eyes, 8 eyebrows, 17 mouths, 17 jaws, 17 ears, 8 pieces of cyberware, 9 types of scars, 6 types of tattoos, 11 piercings, 5 types of teeth, 8 types of eye makeup, 5 types of lip makeup, three types of blemishes, 3 types of nipples, 5 types of body tattoos, 2 types of body scars, 2 types of dicks, 1 vagina option, 5 types of pubic hairs, and a range of dick size options.

    Can I play without any augmentations/cyberware?

    No, some will be required for a quest. An example is the Kiroshi optics and subdermal grip from the 2018 gameplay demo.

    Can I perform a purist (no killing) playthrough?

    Yes!

    Are there any Cyberpunk books, movies, games, music, etc, that I can look at to fill my hype for now?

    We have a list here!


    Subreddit Specific FAQs:

    Why was my meme removed?

    See rule 6. Also try posting again on 'Free Talk Friday'.

    What is 'Free Talk Friday'?

    Explained here!

    Wait, where can I find the rules?

    They are in the sidebar! You can also click here.

    Where can I find the last book club post?

    Click here!

    My post was removed unfairly!

    Send us a modmail.

    More FAQs will be added as they are asked

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Not very interesting but I think it's pretty cool here's a pixelated poster for everyone sorting new

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Searching for a piece of Cyberpunk 2077 art

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    At some point in the last few weeks I saw artwork of the words "wake the fuck up samurai" with the logo behind it. I absolutely loved the look of it. Exactly the way it was. My dumbass did not save it. I'm actually looking to get it tattooed on me in a few weeks and find the artist so I can thank them and make sure they are cool with me getting their work tattooed on me. If anyone knows the piece of art I'm talking about . Please feel free to help me out lol

    submitted by /u/Ploofers
    [link] [comments]

    My character Osun Mandayha she's a 23 years old street kid (of course she have a backstory)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Some kind of Monks in Night City?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    A few questions about the weapons, Ive been off the sub for a while.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Have they confirmed if the weapons are still color rarity tiered? Have they shown a rough estimate of how many firearms are in the game? Finally have they shown any of the weapon customization or is it still just scope and silencer? Thanks to anyone who answers.

    submitted by /u/GoodfellaJoey
    [link] [comments]

    Edge Magazine Cover Feature

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I've just read this month's Edge cover feature and it's hugely encouraging.

    "...the most elaborately detailed future city we've ever seen in a videogame".

    "...first-hand proof that one of the most astounding vertical slices we've ever encountered isn't smoke and mirrors".

    Edge scored The Witcher 3 an 8/10 and were notably cooler on its achievement than other outlets. So hearing them coming out so strong on this game has really quickened my pulse.

    Also, in the editor's note on page 1 they said that CDPR didn't even need a next gen console, implying that their 4 hour demo was on PS4/X1 (or, more likely, the Pro and X1X).

    submitted by /u/m_nusorange
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow I go to the offices of CD projekt! Ask me anything!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Finally im in Warsaw, Poland and im gonna go tomorrow to to the offices of this amazing company! If you are in the same situation as me and you wanted to go i will be here for answering any doubt!

    submitted by /u/ID4rKNiGhT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel