• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Update Regarding Mistranslations

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Update Regarding Mistranslations


    Update Regarding Mistranslations

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    This information comes from youtuber Mikanoko who properly translated the March GameStar interview. We had previously received information in the form of another Reddit post, however, that post contained mistranslations so this should clear up some information.

    • When the developers talked about summoning creatures in cyberspace, that was in regards to Cyberpunk 2020 and not 2077. So there will be no Pokemon type gameplay in cyberspace as far as we know to date.

    • Building materials will have properties such as density, which will impact sound, visibility and enemy detection.

    • The quote about more than 1000 NPCs having daily routines wasn't correct. Instead, NPCs will have automated routines that are randomly generated and that stem from different branches based on the type of NPC.

    • There was also no discussion about a melee system overhaul.

    submitted by /u/Lumpy-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    FAQ & Weekly Simple Questions Thread - Newcomers look here!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Hey Choombas,

    Feel free to use this thread to ask any simple questions you may have surrounding Cyberpunk 2077 the game, it's lore, merchandise, or anything else related to it!

    Here is a link to our faq; please check first to see if your question is answered there!

    Remember to sort by new and if you can, provide a source for your answers. As well, all top level comments must be questions.

    If anyone is spreading false information (or breaking any other rules), please report the comment. If you have any other concerns, feel free to send a message to the moderators


    FAQs:

    Will they release Cyberpunk 2077 early? What about a demo? Character customization early?

    Most likely not. Please stop asking about it.

    When is Cyberpunk 2077 releasing?

    Cyberpunk 2077 releases on September 17, 2020.

    Will you be able to preload the game?

    This is currently unconfirmed; however, it is a fair assumption.

    What kind of PC should I build? Do I need to upgrade my PC? Can I run it? What are the minimum specs?

    We don't know yet.

    Will Cyberpunk 2077 have mod support?

    Not on launch. Possibly later.

    If I pre-order the physical edition for PC, what do I get?

    A code to use on GoG.

    Can I get the physical pre-order goodies, if I pre-order the digital version of the game?

    No. You need to pre-order physical to get physical bonuses.

    Can I play the game in third-person?

    No. The game takes place almost entirely in first person. Some cut scenes and driving sequences will take place in third person.

    If I buy the game on current-gen, do I get a free upgrade to next-gen?

    Yes for Xbox One/Xbox Series X. Unconfirmed for PS4/5.

    What about cross-save?

    Currently unconfirmed.

    When can I get my next news fix?

    Night City Wire, on June 1125.

    What are the character customization options?

    There will be deep customization options, but we don't have specific details yet.

    Can I play without any augmentations/cyberware?

    No, some will be required for a quest. An example is the Kiroshi optics and subdermal grip from the 2018 gameplay demo.

    Can I perform a purist (no killing) playthrough?

    Yes!

    Are there any Cyberpunk books, movies, games, music, etc, that I can look at to fill my hype for now?

    We have a list here!


    Subreddit Specific FAQs:

    Why was my meme removed?

    See rule 6. Also try posting again on 'Free Talk Friday'.

    What is 'Free Talk Friday'?

    Explained here!

    Wait, where can I find the rules?

    They are in the sidebar! You can also click here.

    Where can I find the last book club post?

    Click here!

    My post was removed unfairly!

    Send us a modmail.

    More FAQs will be added as they are asked

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkReddit
    [link] [comments]

    ANIMAL

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Kang Tao 41 Smartgun prop I made

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I created a wallpaper featuring a countdown to release!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    New from Xbox about their smart delivery and Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    some colorful cp2077 / poster by me

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    CDPR added Cyberpunk 2077 pins to the European store!! ��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    What you think about nomads in Cyberpunk 2077?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Top down view of Night City

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Am i the only one wanting to see Bozos is Night city wire? They seem like one of the most interesting gangs , pranksters who enjoy to hurt and torture people , pretty dark.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Cybernetic color customization

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I hope these Night City locations from 2020 are still around in 2077. Child Creche sounds DARK!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    @The_Perturbator "About Cyberpunk 2077, I have made a couple of music pieces and propositions to their demands but it seems they've decided not to follow up."

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Help with pre-order on Xbox

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    So a few months back around late January before the game got delayed I pre-ordered cyberpunk and tonight when I go into the Xbox store I see "Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order $59.99" instead of "owned" so I obviously go and check it says that I need to buy it and when I attempt to play the extra stuff got downloaded when I initially pre-ordered the game it says that I need to purchase it before I launch it no I did not get any refund and yes I did the steps that Microsoft tells you to do when I checked purchase history I couldn't even go far enough back to when initially bought it pleases I'm desperate for help because I really don't want to spend another 60 dollars because of some accidental bullshit

    submitted by /u/thatdude173
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine a games console turned defense turret

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    My first Xbox!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Someone has a wallpaper engine animated background with a countdown of Cyberpunk 2077?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    If someone has multiple or can create one that would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/shadowsnakers
    [link] [comments]

    Question for those that have redeemed the copy that came with the LE Xbox

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    My friend is getting a LE console but also picked up the physical collectors edition of of the game. Since he doesn't need two copies of the game he is giving one to me. He prefers physical while I prefer digital. Now the question is can he put off redeeming the game during set up so I can link it to my account next time I visit, or will I need to be the first account to use the console to be able to redeem it?

    submitted by /u/jrdebo
    [link] [comments]

    About Night City Wire

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Will it be a recurring event during Summer? Like, one each month (Jun/Jul/Aug) until September? I've heard it somewhere but it would feel kinda weird IMO (still better than only one event, for sure)

    What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/MeridiaBlessedMe
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be an option to drive oldtimer cars?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I just finished watching cyberpunk movie "Mute" on Netflix and there's one scene where he is chasing somebody through a cyberpunk city in an old Mercedes-Benz.

    It would be cool if in CP2077 there were sort of collectible, very rare old cars to get.

    submitted by /u/Datofuda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel