• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - r/Cyberpunkgame Book Club Week 13: Dredd discussion + reveal of this week’s book + vote on next week’s!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - r/Cyberpunkgame Book Club Week 13: Dredd discussion + reveal of this week’s book + vote on next week’s!


    r/Cyberpunkgame Book Club Week 13: Dredd discussion + reveal of this week’s book + vote on next week’s!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hey Choombas,

    Last week the book club topic was Dredd! Dredd is a 2012 movie, based on the comic strip, Judge Dredd. We hope you all had a chance to watch it over the past week. Please discuss what you thought of it below! -- How do you think the movie compares to the comic? In what ways has it influenced/been influenced by other Cyberpunk media? Do you plan on role-playing any parts of it while playing Cyberpunk 2077?

    As well, last week we posted a poll to vote for this week's book club, and the winner is: RoboCop! (original + remake) RoboCop is a 1987 movie, remade in 2014. It's about a cop who is turned into a robot! Please vote on next week's topic! (Options: Mona Lisa Overdrive, Elysium, The Matrix)

    If you want to see something else in the vote for an upcoming week, please tell us in the comments!

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkReddit
    [link] [comments]

    If you have Dolby Atmos, and have quality headphones or surround system, do yourself a favor and watch the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer they have up on their app. I highly recommend it! Even more excited for this game!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    A man who has lost his arms and got bionic ones is recreating scenes from various video games

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    This was a good way to start the day, with my wallpaper reminding me that we're back in double digits. WE'RE ALMOST THERE PEOPLE.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Monks in Night City? Never seen monks in any game tbh except Far Cry 4.. But are there monks in present California or wherever Night City is based on?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    can't wait to see Arasaka in CP2077

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Anybody else have this problem?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm so excited for this darn game. Iv watched the gameplay multiple times. I can't even get myself to play any other games I have on my backlog because I just want to play cyberpunk. The anticipation is killing.

    submitted by /u/CROSSOVERSnKUSH
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have a time for the Night City Wire stream?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Living in Australia (almost a day ahead) I would like to know if a time for the stream has been announced? It'll likely be on the Friday over here but I am working from 8am to 5pm and I don't want to miss the stream (I was so glad that the E3 event last year was on a public holiday and I didn't miss the Keanu reveal! Do you think this will have any crazy reveals too?).

    I don't care if I have to wake up at 2am, I just hope it's not going to be shown between 8am and 5pm Friday (or after 6pm Thursday US EST).

    submitted by /u/Pearcinator
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Johnny??? WELL, THERE I AM. (Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077 by Volsufrick Cosplay)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Where is Johnny??? WELL, THERE I AM. (Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077 by Volsufrick Cosplay)

    Hello guys,

    Cyberpunk game is on its way, I'm very excited to play this game for various reasons. One year ago, Keanu Reeves made his spectacular appearance as we all know it. This hugely inspired me to actually start the cosplay journey. This is the result of my 6-month work & experiment with all the different tools necessary to create a costume.

    Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077. Cosplay by Volsufrick 💪

    And if you're interested in details of how it's done, I made a tutorial in which there are plenty of photos/videos presenting all the stages of making the costume.

    I need to get a proper haircut, I know.

    Are you ready to play Cyberpunk? What are your best expectations from the game?

    You should be woken up by now.

    Hey V.

    All things done? Deluze Orphean incoming.

    This logo is FIRE.

    Definitely the most beautiful thing I've build.

    submitted by /u/Volsufrick
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077 by Volsufrick Cosplay

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Mechs? Removed or still In-Game?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Mechs? Removed or still In-Game?

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Mechs? Does anyone remember this image from the 2012 announcement? I haven't seen anything since about mechs in the game and have scoured through the gameplay footage too hahah. Do you think it's something that we'll see in later promo/in-game? Or do you think it's plausible that they've been sacrificed to the cutting room floor?

    https://preview.redd.it/qzvgprhhk4451.jpg?width=3063&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f0c85b8b396e848b764855bacf780c8a9120e299

    submitted by /u/nosajasonM
    [link] [comments]

    People who pre-ordered, what convinced you to do it?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    What convinced you to buy the game before its release? In my case was the fact it is a game made by CDPR, and knowing that even if we don't have a lot of information about the game, I know what they promise is granted.

    submitted by /u/kayde_6ix
    [link] [comments]

    Console Bundle w/Controller and 2tb Hard Drive live at Gamestop!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hello all! I've been checking everyday for a console restock or relaunch from several of the places that sell them (Best Buy, Target, Microsoft & Gamestop). I just wanted to let you all know that Gamestop has a bundle of it back live currently! It comes with the console, an extra controller and the 2tb Seagate themed HD. All for $449.99! I was able to purchase one about 15 minutes ago and it's still up!

    Good luck everyone!

    https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-system-and-accessories-bundle/B215748B.html

    EDIT: Still live as of 4:51pm EST

    EDIT2: Looks like that bundle is now no longer available but another bundle that's ~$30 more expensive because it comes with a figure is still available.

    Link ->https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-total-fan-system-bundle/B215748A.html

    submitted by /u/NerdyyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this new in!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    PC Day 1 Edition Contents

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hey all I just had a quick question. I am based in Australia and reserved the Day 1 PC edition for Cyberpunk and from what I can see on the cyberpunk website it includes a physical soundtrack and code in the box however my local retailer (EB GAMES) are telling me that they believe its only a digital soundtrack which is causing some confusion for me. Is the physical soundtrack an exclusive bonus? Since I see it listed with a few other local retailers and may have to cancel it in order to go with them. Any help would be really appreciated, cheers all

    submitted by /u/ezzahhh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel