• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Artwork of the Valentinos Gang in 2077

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Artwork of the Valentinos Gang in 2077


    Artwork of the Valentinos Gang in 2077

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    CD Projekt Red: Cyberpunk 2077 "in a complete form," further delays unlikely

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Gonna do two playthroughs simultaneously

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Very happy with how this canvas I had commissioned turned out!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    What would you want your V to look like?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I just really want my V to look like Raiden from MGR Revengence but dark skin and Eric killmongers dreads. Cause I'm black(well half) and I really want to make a cool black character that doesn't look generic and boring. Like in most games where you want to make a black character the options are very limited. Mostly of what I notice is with hair, that its mostly just hey big afro or small afro, a buzz cut/bald or some non interesting looking cornrows. I want those badass dreads from black panther man, come on!!! + the Raiden look it's just my favourite look for a cyborg or cyberneticly augmented human ninja, especially with the metal jaw and bottom row of teeth. Just Badass!!!

    submitted by /u/kilgore-Callahan
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077: Getting No Less Than Two DLC Expansions!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Damn I’m excited for raytracing in cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Atm playing control with maxed out graphics and raytracing on, holy shit... This feature, with the updated DLSS 2.0 is really beautiful , now raytracing is actually playable with decent FPS and improved AA and visuals overall. I just can't even imagine how cyberpunk going to look with the raytracing on and maybe even further-improved DLSS on. This gonna be like hole another level

    submitted by /u/filippmaniac
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 $50 on Amazon

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Idk if this is normal or what but saw it's $10 cheaper here than at other places so just figured I might as well give a heads up to my fellow broke people.

    submitted by /u/eatmyassdumbhoe
    [link] [comments]

    Were there any news about dining in night city?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I was re watching the 48 min gameplay video for the 3 millionth time and wondered if we could eat at some of the vendors out on the streets.

    submitted by /u/MunichKunst
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk PC mod competition

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Just wondering how many of you are taking part? I've been working 14 hours so far on my PC Render images! I'm really excited by this completion and have t stopped thinking. AbOut it since it was launched!

    submitted by /u/Jamesrickards
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this a repost but I came accross this limited edition steelseries headset.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    https://jeux-video.fnac.com/Casque-Gaming-sans-fil-SteelSeries-Arctis-1-Cyberpunk-2077-Netrunner-Edition/a14497590/w-4 And it's the only website where I found it if you need translation don't hesitate to ask me I will gladly enjoy doing it ;)

    submitted by /u/Eversmans037
    [link] [comments]

    Possible franchise?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I know it's too early to determine but do you guys see this game becoming a possible big franchise? Or do you just see it as a one time stand-alone game?

    submitted by /u/ODB95
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your character’s theme song? I picked Army of Me by Björk.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I was listening to an old playlist I had made a while ago and Army of Me by Björk came on and I realized how that song fits really nicely with the game's vide/aesthetic. I decided it would be a theme song for my character when I get my hands on the game later this year.

    Link to song Army of Me by Björk

    My question for everyone, since I feel like it could be a fun discussion and a great way to listen to new music from comments, what would you all pick as a theme song for your character?

    Also I imagine my character gearing and loading up in her apartment before a dangerous job as "Army of Me" plays and it is awesome! I can't wait to play this game!

    submitted by /u/CyberianKnightt
    [link] [comments]

    Getting wallpapers and posters in high quality

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if there is a way I can get the posters or wallpapers from cyberpunk (like the styles of cyberpunk ones) in high quality to get them printed. I'm thinking of at least 4k to get a decent quality. I know I could order them from the cdpr store but they are expensive and I can't afford them atm.

    submitted by /u/xMaschx
    [link] [comments]

    What will your V’s fighting style be like?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Obviously we don't know what the full combat system will be like in the game but for now just let your imagination run wild. If Cyberpunk 2077 were a movie starring your V what would their action scenes look like?

    My first V is a male Streetkid who I envision having a fairly scrappy fighting style. He's a rookie Solo who only received a small bit of professional training so I imagine his fighting will be based on resourcefulness and using whatever he can get to his advantage. His preferred weapons will be small arms like pistols and melee weapons like knives and bats. My second V is going to be a female Corpo who is a veteran mercenary and fighter, so I envision her being extremely proficient at combat. I kind of imagine her fighting style being a mix of John Wick and Black Widow, while also making heavy use of her extensive cybernetics. Very fast and agile and hits like a semi-truck. In terms of guns I imagine she'll prefer machine guns and heavy firepower, as well as swords and Mantis blades.

    submitted by /u/brendanrouthRETURNS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel