• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I animated a piece of concept art

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I animated a piece of concept art


    I animated a piece of concept art

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Ready for cyberpunk 2077!! Got my new PC aswell!!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Male Braindance (?) Headset Variant!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Excited for Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Update to my cyber-rig

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Got my Rig fully Cyberpunk Ready. Will add Johny Silver-hand in a later post.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    One of my favorite one!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Writing for quests, world-building

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I was re-watching the "Game Engine Footage" trailer from E3 2018 (not even remotely for the 100th time) and the quick glimpse at the scene that looked like Jackie ripping someones eyeball out (got hired to "re-possess" an eye-scanner from someone unwilling to return it or forgot to pay for it I guess) kinda make me wonder how many topics will the writers explore through side-quests.

    There's a Street Cred system you gain level in through completing side-quests and as with all CD Red games, dynamic character-development is one of the keys to their storytelling.

    I'd be surprised if they didn't do something like putting the player in situations where to gain the favor of a character (whose favor is worth gaining) and increase your street cred, you'd have to do something seriously vile. Such as, "going out to some apartment and gouging the eyeball out of someone who can't pay for it because he/she is barely getting by as it is".
    Something that really makes the player question his humanity (and that's why I don't mind the humanity system from 2018 being scrapped, they can still explore that concept with storytelling)
    While if you decide to not be as indifferent, you don't really gain anything.
    It takes a rather believable narrative with authentic characters to actually make the player rather ditch all the bonuses (from loot to special implants to eddies to good scores with key characters) for doing his/her job just to stay humane and not feel like it's artificial.

    According to them, they look at Night City as a character/protagonist in and of itself and having to, in order to reach new heights as a street mercenary and get on top of your game, perform despicable acts would really build a love/hate relationship with Night City.
    While if you keep your humanity, the city frequently rejects you since you don't fit in, but carve your own path and the world/characters potentially adapt to what you're about, so you're still interacting with the game world, but taking the scenic and "harder" route.
    Obviously, "harder" for Vs reputation, easier for his conscience or if taking the former approach, harder for the players conscience, but more beneficial for his rep.

    What do you think, think the writers/quest designers are considering this or in general a similar approach to this?
    I'm relatively sure something close to this is in their minds, it wouldn't make sense to miss out on such opportunities to world-build and tell personal stories.

    submitted by /u/Chevalierri
    [link] [comments]

    CDPR is not spoilng us with new materials, so I made a trailer for Cyberpunk out of boredom. Inspired by Ghost in the Shell trailer, made from 4 trailers we've got from CDPR, enjoy.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Footwear for female characters

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if every pair of footwear for the female characters is going to be some sort of heel or wedge variant rather than just a flat shoe or boot

    submitted by /u/QUNNECROW77
    [link] [comments]

    This new backpack looks sick.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    What kind of bugs are you looking forward to?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Yeah, I know. I know. Best case scenario is for this game to have as little bugs as possible. But let's be real; big games like this historically tend to have some..."issues" that we come across every now and then. I'm sure a lot of us are Witcher fans and we know for a fact, despite how good they are, even those games weren't exceptions on this front. No game is perfect in this regard. As long as it's not gamebreaking, I like seeing the oddball, silly bugs here and there. It's one of those things that I love about video games.

    With that said, I hope to catch a flying car going backwards every once in a while.

    submitted by /u/IIIOldSchooLIII
    [link] [comments]

    About Cenorship.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Seen a few older posts about this but thought I'd ask myself. Is there any news on if the nudity in the game was censored or did they just censor the deep dive video with underwear

    I'm aware they confirmed it in the past, but they haven't talked about it since the pixel change. Big think

    submitted by /u/LunarHystirya
    [link] [comments]

    Free talk Friday

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Can we eat them cyber booties?

    submitted by /u/Anarkinh
    [link] [comments]

    No EA for Cyberpunk?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    A bit disappointed there is no early access to experiment features by crowd sourcing to fans and also beta testing. Larian is doing it for Baldurs Gate and gets a lot of feedback to make the final product better. Maybe it's not in CDPRs philosophy or they have enough staff to make the game great. Still it would be good to play the game early if it's a near finished state .. maybe they have a valid reason not to

    submitted by /u/defqon_39
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy cyperpunk on PS4?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I'd like to play the game on release but after what I experienced with Borderlands 3 on ps4, I'm not confident that my PlayStation can run it. I scared of frame drops and hour long loading screens. Should I just hold out till I build a PC or will it be playable on current gen?

    submitted by /u/h_c16
    [link] [comments]

    My sketch of Sutefanniiroozu as female v, by me with abit more sexy to it, cuz cyberpunk!!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel