• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Didn't see this before *laughing emoji*

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Didn't see this before *laughing emoji*


    Didn't see this before *laughing emoji*

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Does anyone else find it kinda weird seeing people go all out for a game that hasn't even been released yet?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Don't get me wrong, what we've seen so far looks awesome and I'm sure it will be great.

    I find it weird though how into cyberpunk 2077 people are getting without even playing the game yet.

    There is still a possibility it won't live up to expectations and will be a disappointment.

    All I'm saying, is don't let your hopes get too high. CDPR are awesome, but they're still only human at the end of the day.

    Edit- I'd just like to add, there's absolutely nothing wrong at all with being excited over something you're interested in. It brings people together over common interests and makes people happy and that's awesome.

    Stay people folks!

    submitted by /u/FlagWafer
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas gift from my brother. We're both really looking forward to the game.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

    V from Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay shoot in London

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Thriller - Cyberpunk 2077 Unofficial Trailer

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Meditate-esque Feature

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    I was playing Witcher 3 and wondering do y'all think we'll get a feature like meditate where we can waste time till night or day. I know personally I wanna spend more time in the night of the game.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsTaySmile
    [link] [comments]

    What other studios have put out a 50 minute demo for their game long before the game comes out?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Is this something common in the industry? Even tho I play games religiously, following updates about a game is something I've never done outside of Cyberpunk. I mean I'd watch trailers here and there but I don't recall ever seeing a studio put out a demo that long or in depth. Although, my observations are likely not accurate representations of how the industry works.

    If this is uncommon in the industry, does it mean Cyberpunk will be able to live up to its realistic expectations? I say realistic because I know plenty of people are expecting the world from this game having only seen a relatively small portion of gameplay. It's okay to be hyped, so long as you're not letting your imagination get the better of you. Anyway, my personal opinion is that CDPR has been very open about Cyberpunk's development and putting out those in-depth demos only helps their integrity. With that in mind, I've still seen people criticize CDPR. People are even predicting Cyberpunk to be a flop. Is it okay to trust CDPR the way I do? In light of No Man's Sky, where apparently the devs outright lied about features in the game (I've never played it). Could CDPR be guilty of this? Or is their attitude and perceived honesty with fans, a sign that this game is going to be as great as we think?

    The 50 minute demo looks awesome. I base all my expectations on what I saw in the game. Now, I know things might be different, since the gameplay demo was released a year ago. But if you're going to base your expectations on anything shouldn't it be from legitimate gameplay we've seen?

    Thanks for reading, sorry if it's considered low effort!

    submitted by /u/thedevilsadvisor
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a Playstation 4 bundle?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:23 PM PST

    I don't own a PS4 yet so I was wondering if there'll be a bundle with the game. Couldn't find anything via Google. Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/lsqDrunkenMaster
    [link] [comments]

    The delay will allow me to buy myself a nice gaming build and I'm glad in the end

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    In middle school, I've always dreamt of having my own gaming desktop but my lack of money was preventing it. I've grown quite a bit since middle school and I had lost the idea throughout the years.

    But CP2077 and the delay made me realize that I have time now to work and earn enough to buy myself a nice gaming setup and in the end, even though I'll get the game later, I'll be able to play on Ultra on a QHD monitor at, at least, 60 fps. That makes me smile.

    submitted by /u/MadSandman
    [link] [comments]

    No Loading Screens

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    So I was watching the Cyberpunk 2077 deep dive video because Project Red has become a game developer(? )of interest ever since Witcher 3. Not too mention I love the cyberpunk genre. Anyways, one of the interviewees said that there won't be loading screens through the entire game. Now, while this sounds exciting do you guys think that this will negatively affect the final product?

    Note: I know so little about the process of making video games.

    submitted by /u/SirMasterSid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel