• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Taking my time watching the demo again. Noticed this woman is on 3 antidepressants, a narcotic pain reliever, and an antihistamine with similar side effects to Xanax, and over two times the recommended maximum dose of Acetaminophen.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Taking my time watching the demo again. Noticed this woman is on 3 antidepressants, a narcotic pain reliever, and an antihistamine with similar side effects to Xanax, and over two times the recommended maximum dose of Acetaminophen.


    Taking my time watching the demo again. Noticed this woman is on 3 antidepressants, a narcotic pain reliever, and an antihistamine with similar side effects to Xanax, and over two times the recommended maximum dose of Acetaminophen.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Various Cyberpunk 2077 Girls at Comic Con Russia 2019

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Something I just realized

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I just now put it together that CDPR might have been teasing the variety of ways to tackle missions.

    If you look back at the first E3 2018 trailer at 1:15 you can see trauma team wreck the scavs V and Jackie fight in the 48 minute demo. I almost instantly recognized that scene as I'd watched the first trailer many times before, and assumed it was just a placeholder.

    It just came to me that an alternate way of completing the mission would be to sneak past the scavs, activate Sandra Dorsett's chip, and let TT do the rest. On top of that, you'd skip the car chase sequence shortly after because they wouldn't know you did anything.

    People have probably already mentioned this many times before but I just wanted to throw it out there

    submitted by /u/Kipuah
    [link] [comments]

    Jake Baldino, the reporter/reviewer from Gameranx, has played Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Mentioned in Gameranx's latest video. No information other that he was very positive about it. I suspect he's not the only one who got to play the demo.

    submitted by /u/TheXpender
    [link] [comments]

    Any info on random events throughout the game world?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Has there been any statements or information about random events happening such as robberies, shootings, or just casual out of the ordinary things that you wouldn't expect?

    Just to clarify: I mean events not pertaining to the player

    submitted by /u/TheCultofLoss
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like a complete noob but with the game coming out I'm excited to play but I feel like I'm missing out on material. Are there any comics or anything that can better prepare me for the game so I'm not just flying blind when I start it up cone April?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Will we be able to infiltrate and take down a corp, you think?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    I always liked the idea in cyberpunk genre of infiltrating a corporate office/arcology and taking down the corp. or hacking to get rich. You know, Android netrunner style. Has there been any info of some of the things we can do to stick it to the megacorps?

    submitted by /u/lordgholin
    [link] [comments]

    Driving Directions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:11 AM PST

    I was rewatching the 48min gameplay video and was thinking that if I were driving, I'd be checking my map every 3 minutes. Has anything been stated or shown to depict a navigation system for vehicles?

    Maybe in that specific gameplay a few HUD options were turned off? Thanks in advance for any responses.

    submitted by /u/Thegevin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel