• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk V by we _ are _ paramore

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk V by we _ are _ paramore


    Cyberpunk V by we _ are _ paramore

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    What would you play as when cyberpunk come out?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Cyberpunk V Cosplay

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Cyberpunk V Cosplay

    Greetings Everyone,

    For my first post on here I wanted to share with you all my Cyberpunk 2077 V Cosplay I made some months ago for the Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest. Unfortunately, I did not place in the competition but I learned so many amazing new skills, made some new friends, and also realized I was capable of more than I thought I was when it came to cosplay. This was my first time ever making anything like this as well as my first competition. As tough as it was, I cant wait to participate in many more in the future. And if was not for the help of some amazing people, this thing would not exist.

    So, what do you all think?

    My Personal Favorite Shot

    https://preview.redd.it/87oo67fdhsd41.jpg?width=1537&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ba74c35b23c74f7baa4861adbc0bf049cee5f99a

    Full View

    Full Cosplay Overview Video

    submitted by /u/SOUTHERN_LOCUST
    [link] [comments]

    Since the trailer, I was working on this highly detailed wallpaper! Enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Any news on The World Of Cyberpunk 2077 book?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I was curious if the book was still being released on April 21(1 week after original game release) or are they planning on moving that back as well? It could just be me over thinking how it was originally supposed come out after the game but I figured it safe to ask anyway.

    I know it's nothing major but with the game being pushed back an additional 5 months, having this book to comb through would be a help in the wait for the game.

    submitted by /u/loo-streamer
    [link] [comments]

    This game could be even canceled and would still be bestseller on Steam. Impressive result

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Morro Bay, the real life location of Night City, vs. the presumed map of Night City (for reference according to the Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit the Orbital Air Space Center is located on top of Morro Rock)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Artwork for a concept album inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 and all things Cyberpunk.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    STRAPLOCKED - Those in my way (no connection to Cp 2077 just a bg pick they used)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    The levels to this

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/cyberpunk-2077-with-hardcore-mode-and-no-enemy-level-scaling/zbe5a

    So, in this article from last year, a few things were seemingly confirmed.

    One of them was "No limitations in exploring", though it was also said that while you can go from area to area without invisible walls holding you back, you might encounter areas that out-level you and you'll have an extremely hard time defeating opponents because of the level differences.

    On the other hand, the "Hardcore" difficulty was also mentioned, which is meant to remove the HUD (to some extent, I doubt ALL of it will go).

    I've been searching for a long time and found no answers, so thought I'd try my luck here.
    Does anyone know whether the "Hardcore" difficulty setting will also remove enemy levels? As in: the player will no longer see an NPCs level above its name?

    The reason why I'm asking this.
    Not putting an invisible wall in front of the player when traversing from one area to another is cool, but come on, most games don't do that to begin with.
    So this idea of "unlimited exploration" means next to nothing, if say, I go to Westbrook and I find that I can't do a single quest because potential enemies are 15 levels above me, complete bullet-sponges with insta-kill damage. Sure, I can go there, but all quests are locked off (unless I want to grind my brains out at miles long health bars).

    This is similar to the Witcher III and quite a few other games that have NPC levels.
    It's an RPG mechanic I'm actually not a fan of (and I don't care if it's the legacy of DnD or not), meeting similar opponents, but getting tank-banged because of artificially boosted up health bars and damage, because I don't have the perks that do the same to MY health and damage is not something I'm a fan of, heard a few people with the same standing point. It's artificial difficulty.

    The reason why I'm interested about whether the "Hardcore" difficulty level removes enemy level numbers from the HUD is that IF it does, that most likely means that the difficulty setting will come with some mechanic that changes the enemy leveling I mentioned above.

    Obviously, the above mentioned way of handling enemies and progression only works if level numbers are visually represented (I still don't like it, but it does "work" I guess), since they can't just lead players into an area (or give them the freedom to explore) without somehow informing them that it's way above their character levels and they're just wasting their time there. It could completely brick players experiences with the game.

    So, does anyone know of an answer or piece of info on the subject I might have missed?
    If the level numbers are no longer indicated on "Hardcore" difficulty, then we (as in me and whoever else not being a fan of the mentioned level handling) can pretty much expect something else in this segment of the game, instead of "10 levels higher, bro, sorry, you just gotta step up your damage game for this area/quest".
    I mean, they simply can't use that method without indicating levels, far as I see it.

    submitted by /u/Chevalierri
    [link] [comments]

    What do we know about followers? Can we have a full-time follower like in Skyrim, or was the duo gameplay from the demo exclusive to that mission?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Suggestions on Copyright FREE cyberpunk influenced music.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Trying to find free cyberpunk style music to use on cyberpunk 2077 videos for youtube, any suggestion on music, or where to find good tracks that are not copyrighted? I DO NOT mean pirate music. I mean Free to use tracks.

    any suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/-Time-To-Die-
    [link] [comments]

    Got this off GameStop, is this legit? Or better off getting off bestbuy??

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    [Q] Potential Spoilers in E3 2018 Demo?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    So maybe I'm just being a huge Captain Obvious right now (or just stupid) but isn't the E3 2019 Trailer a huge spoiler to the Gameplay demo from 2018?

    If I got it right, at least parts of that demo will be Ingame. However, we already know that Dex is gonna backstabbing our boy/girl because of E3 2019

    Help (?)

    submitted by /u/anYON3z
    [link] [comments]

    The Girls - Cyberpunk 2077 edit / Max brhon - Cyberpunk (stay hyped til september people)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel