• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Since I couldn’t get a jacket in my size here’s my Halloween costume based off a brief shot from the deep dive.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Since I couldn’t get a jacket in my size here’s my Halloween costume based off a brief shot from the deep dive.


    Since I couldn’t get a jacket in my size here’s my Halloween costume based off a brief shot from the deep dive.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    My Cyberpunk 2077 themed setup

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Making a head, cyberpunk ideas?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Scratch Designed & Built Trauma Team Kang Tao Functional Nerf Blaster - Follow the build below:

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 305. Topic: Solos of Fortune

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Taking my new Sneakers for a test ride!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Collectors available at Gamestop!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk Royale

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Stats impact dialogue/world interaction?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Closest answer is IGN/Pondsmith interview, post E3 2018.

    " As for Cool in Cyberpunk 2077, Pondsmith likened it to how CD Projekt has also adapted 2020's Lifepath system. "They are all things that basically and subtly influence how people will see and perceive your character."

    " Pondsmith says he believes it will also influence dialogue options, but didn't share specific details on that. He spoke about the idea that people who might otherwise draw weapons on you when you walk in the door would not want to mess with a particularly cool character. "

    " "People joked about [Cool]. At first, everybody built their Cool up." It's no different now with 2077, and I'm sure it won't be long after release before we see an all Cool speedrun. "

    ( All ofc, subject to change...we've seen this in 2018/2019 lifepaths)

    I think he also mentioned Inspection skill will change ( giving additional info based on stats: Intelligence or Tech?)

    Anyone has ( any) more recent info?

    I'm mostly curious about social skills...persuade( cool stat), intimidate ( body)

    submitted by /u/Loostreaks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel