• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - So, a friend of mine is working in a commercial hotel and saw a meeting of CDPR executives. I though that was pretty cool, you dont get to see this everyday in my country.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - So, a friend of mine is working in a commercial hotel and saw a meeting of CDPR executives. I though that was pretty cool, you dont get to see this everyday in my country.


    So, a friend of mine is working in a commercial hotel and saw a meeting of CDPR executives. I though that was pretty cool, you dont get to see this everyday in my country.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Introducing Cyberpunk: Black. My custom campaign I'm running on CP Red with a splash of 2020!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Pax aus update check it out

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Is cyberpsychosis really that big of an issue?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Cyberpsychosis, a disorder brought on by extensive cybernetic use, causes victims to view humans as "lesser" and become generally unstable to the point of spontaneous violence. I, for one, think that's unrealistic. Yes, maybe some (or most) would experience a form of dysphoria and possibly become depressed, but (and call it optimism if you must) I feel like there are at least one percent that would be able to handle even becoming purely synthetic. If the person in question was willing, and was put through mental and physical therapy, they could most likely acclimate to even a non-humanoid synthetic or robotic body. Maybe the "brain in a jar" type body would be difficult, if not impossible, to fully get used to, but in my opinion, becoming fully mechanical wouldn't be all too 'dehumanising' to me. I'm no psychiatric professional, but that's what I think. Anyone with a degree (or literally any experience) is welcome to refute this!

    submitted by /u/MagicalDoughnuts
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 – METALOTRONICS / GESAFFELSTEIN 4K

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel