• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay ♥

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay ♥


    My Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay ♥

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    CD Projekt Red on Cyberpunk 2077: "We're OK" to hit R18+ Aussie rating

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 286. Topic: Vidshows of 2020

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Impressions on progression system?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Designed my own car inspired by this game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Laymen Gaming Interview With Cyberpunk 2077 Dev

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:12 AM PDT

    Has anyone attempted to get something out of these PDF417-looking barcodes from the 48 minute gameplay demo video? Didn't get anything on my end.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk art made way back when we first got 48 min gameplay video

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    What are the novels I can read in order to learn about Cyberpunk's world/ character backstories?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    I never played the original tabletop game, but I am very interested in 2077, and was wondering what are the order of books I'm suppose to read or perhaps the essentials that will give me a backstory of the world. I found these links that gave me a list to buy some of them, but I can't seem to find all of them or know which book I'm suppose to read in order. I'm kinda overwhelmed to know where to start. If someone can like point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cyberpunk_2020_books

    https://talsorianstore.com/collections/all

    submitted by /u/Elysen
    [link] [comments]

    New to cyberpunk and I have a few lore questions

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    The first one is what are this lines that are under the eyes for I first noticed em on V but now I'm starting to notice it's on other characters to? Second one is about ripper docs. Do they just give out illegal cyber implants or do they do legal ones as well? If so what is the point of having a different doctor for legal ones if there is such a thing? Are there specialized custom implants that the rich and wealthy get or are there just higher quality versions of the cheaper versions that the general population gets?

    submitted by /u/NecroShell
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    I don't really know if this is something people really care all that much about but personally, I think it would be a really cool addition for CD to add earphones into the game. As in we can select the music we want to listen to and maybe decide if its like surround sound or if its got maybe audio textures to make it sound like actual earphones (as in to make it diagetic sound). Perhaps this is something we could unlock post game or even through some sort of side quest. Also I'm not sure if many people would like this, but perhaps like adding Witcher OST into this earphone system as well as the games score as well as (a bit of a stretch) but other songs CD can easily get licensing for. Obviously this isn't a make or break, its just an idea I had while playing The Witcher 3 as that games soundtrack is phenomenal. Sorry if this is already something people have been wanting and it has been vocalised. If not, what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/luccio_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel