• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I made the motel from the E3 trailer in Google sketchup.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I made the motel from the E3 trailer in Google sketchup.


    I made the motel from the E3 trailer in Google sketchup.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    Holy Eddies!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    I noticed that some of the crew of the Witcher 3 already wore Cyberpunk Shirts in the easteregg photograph

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Best arrival!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    Thanks for the massive support today /r/cyberpunkgame! Started working on another over lunch today

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 279. Topic: Timeline, 2013 to 2019

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    A 'Cyberpunk 2077' Fan Spent 60 Hours Rendering a Fake Unboxing in CGI

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    I won’t be able to play these characters right?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    RTG is asking about your favorite Cyberpunk gangs!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    UK to US Collector's Edition Shipping

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I will soon have enough spending money to acquire Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition. I have been searching around and it seems like the only store that has it in stock is game.co, which is a UK site and not able to deliver to the US due to package weight. Does anyone know a way I could have it shipped to the US via ship to a shipping company and have them ship it to the US? Or even better, a place I can pre-order that does ship to the US?

    submitted by /u/lavirnius
    [link] [comments]

    Quests - Solving main plot line first or building street cred first ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    As far as we know we have four types of quests: Main quests, sidequests, street stories and minor quests. I wonder if it would be strategically wise to solve minor quests and street stories to build street credibility and get a feeling for the city rather than rushing through the main story.

    What do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/fennforrestssearch
    [link] [comments]

    If CD Project Red wishes to continue making "contract" quests unique, I hope they double down on making them worth paying close attention to.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    One thing I like about Bethesda Studios games, I.E Skyrim and Fallout 4, is a sort of dichotomy in quest design. On one hand, there are story moments, which are unique and interesting, and hold my attention. On the other hand, there are radiant quests, which allow me to just zone out and enjoy the ambiance, as I grind away for hours on end. This dichotomy of story quests and grinding quests is mostly standard for open world games. Ubisoft popularized "bases," which have been used in Horizon Zero Dawn and Spider-Man PS4, in addition to Ubisoft's own open world games.

    CD Project Red's version of grinding quests are called "contracts." These were one of the reasons I didn't like Witcher 3 very much. Unlike Bethesda's "radiant quests" and Ubisoft's "bases," CD Project Red's "contracts" end up being an awkward middle ground between a story quest and a grinding quest. They are simultaneously too unique to play on auto pilot, yet too repetitive to pay close attention to without burning myself out. In a sense, they are much like Morrowind's very clunky quest design; Although, at the very least, the have some semblance of narrative, as to not be the complete drag that Morrowind was.

    With Cyberpunk 2077, CD Project Red says they're keeping their "contract" quests unique from one another. This makes me hope that, at the very least, they double down on making the "contracts" interesting, so they are actually something I want to pay close attention to. Additionally, I dread this game being as long as the Witcher 3, because that would mean the sheer number of unique "contracts" is bound to burn me out. Lastly, I hope that hacking in Cyberpunk 2077 is a more enticing investment than the "signs" in Witcher 3, since these are the kind of game mechanic that lend themselves to a flood of story content far better than mere sword play and shooting ever could.

    submitted by /u/zoob_m
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel