• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 inspired portrait I painted

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 inspired portrait I painted


    Cyberpunk 2077 inspired portrait I painted

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I made this 3D render. What do you guys think about it?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 301. Topic: Solos of Fortune

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Made a CP2077 fanart with my OC Emily

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Samurai Code (Live Wallpaper)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Can we really trust Gamestop? [CE]

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm one of those people who had preordered the CE for Cyberpunk 2077 from Gamestop. I had a confirmation email that said my order was placed, but after continuously checking for weeks and months, I have not had an update. Recently, I went and checked the status on the website and my order showed as nonexistent. I reached out to GS and after a week or so, I got an email stating: " Thank you very much for your patience. I just confirmed that your order has been indeed placed, and should be processed as normal once the game is released on 04/16/2020. If you have nay other issues, requests or inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. "

    Can we really trust gamestop? I have a kind person holding a PS4 CE for me in the event that it falls through, but can we really trust GS for their word on this? Especially since this has happened with other games and not to mention that Gamestop as an entity has not been doing so well.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kaineferu
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk2077 Synthwave (Unofficial Trailer Mix)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 will be delayed? If so for how much time?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Hear me out, CD Projekt Red has a history of taking their time with a product and have delayed several of their games before. But the main reason i'm posing this question is because i'm hearing a lot of rumours that CD Projekt Red is being antsy and frantic in their development to meet the April 2020 deadline. If you think otherwise prove me wrong in the comments.

    submitted by /u/CyberVenom2077
    [link] [comments]

    The Mega corporation’s Reign

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Did you know that mega corporations (that owned territories, armies, and evil schemes) already existed! The Indian Tea Company, The British South African Company, The Hudson Bay Company, Zaibatsu, and more! Unfortunately anti trust laws limited their power and influence, but still. A lot of AAA games have mega corporations in them like, Borderlands, The Outer Worlds, Resident Evil, Assassins creed, and of course Cyberpunk. Thoughts down below

    submitted by /u/CorpoRATe21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel