• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I made a rain meter cyberpunk 2077 themed wallpaper. You can customize it as far as you like.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I made a rain meter cyberpunk 2077 themed wallpaper. You can customize it as far as you like.


    I made a rain meter cyberpunk 2077 themed wallpaper. You can customize it as far as you like.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 266. Topic: At the Night Market

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    The Samurai Hoodie from the CDPR store doesn't ship to my country. So I made my own one.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    I really wanted to do a 'Style and Substance' lifepath playthrough but seem like CDPR has dropped it to the cutting floor.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    Like Bruce Wayne from the Dark Knight Trilogy. From the pre-release materials it looks like there won't be any such choice. Maybe some mod will fix this?

    submitted by /u/GojiraHasBFG
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my theory on how sex is going to in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    As I see it sex in Cyberpunk 2077 is probably very different from how we perceive it in real life. depending on how far someone has gone with there cyberization they might not have reproductive organs anymore, meaning that the only way they can actually sex is to jack in to there significant other or whoever they're having a one-night stand with and enter a pocket of cyberspace/dream scape where they can do the deed, that they can no longer do due to their cyberization. This is how I think the romance/sex cut scene might work granted this is merely speculation from watching a lot of Ghost in the Shell the anime/manga not the crappy live action American film, which gave me the idea for this Theory in the first.

    I recommend everyone check out ghost in the shell arise border 3 - ghost tears because the minute 25 Mark shows what I'm describing.

    Ghost In The Shell Arise Border 3 Ghost Tears

    submitted by /u/Robomerc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel