• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 22, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Here's my second CGI render on recreating the feeling of having the game on release day!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Here's my second CGI render on recreating the feeling of having the game on release day!


    Here's my second CGI render on recreating the feeling of having the game on release day!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    My order came today! ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 264. Topic: The 4th Corporate War

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    My version of V on the hunt or maybe being hunted?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Keanu disappointment

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Iam very sad that Keanu Reeves will be in Cyberpunk, one of the most immersion embracing games to date. The inclusion of modern celebrity, in my opinion; detracts from immersion I will recount Liam Neeson in Fallout 3 that made me think of the actor and not the game whenever he spoke, and Arngeir played by the fantastic Christopher Plummer removed me, mentally, from the game -- I disliked this and feel that it will ultimately add to shitty moments in an otherwise awesome game in Cyberpunk, opinions?

    submitted by /u/Confunktivitus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel