• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - P̝̻͇̮̘͚̌̃̃ͪ̓ë̲̙̲̱́̾̒͑̓ͬͩa̭͙̮͔͗͐c̤̘̯̫̞ͤ̋̾͌̒͋ͫ̇ͦe̫̐ͫ̈ͯ̄ͅ was never an option.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - P̝̻͇̮̘͚̌̃̃ͪ̓ë̲̙̲̱́̾̒͑̓ͬͩa̭͙̮͔͗͐c̤̘̯̫̞ͤ̋̾͌̒͋ͫ̇ͦe̫̐ͫ̈ͯ̄ͅ was never an option.


    P̝̻͇̮̘͚̌̃̃ͪ̓ë̲̙̲̱́̾̒͑̓ͬͩa̭͙̮͔͗͐c̤̘̯̫̞ͤ̋̾͌̒͋ͫ̇ͦe̫̐ͫ̈ͯ̄ͅ was never an option.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    CDPR: We Really Want to Make Cyberpunk 2077 Inclusive, Something That Everybody Is Comfortable Playing

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    My V Cosplay at Gamescom

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 03:01 AM PDT

    Style over substance - My Cyberpunk 2077 costume I did for Gamescom!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    CP77 to have Dolby Atmos support in release

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 238. Topic: The 4th Corporate War

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    ...and I just over here like “YO it April yet!?”

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Anyone else hoping the boxing minigame will be a bulid a boxerbot?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    Anyone else hoping the boxing minigame will be a bulid a boxerbot?

    I'm kinda hoping that the boxing that was mentioned will actually be building a surrogate fighter bot. Like Gwent, you would find, buy, or battle for for upgrades to your boxer bot. Different parts would change your bots statistics and provide perks or abilities to be used in combat.

    I don't know, just a thought. Has their been any specifics on this I haven't heard?

    https://i.redd.it/sspmbyd4twi31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Grizzlysol
    [link] [comments]

    Exclusive Interview With Senior Concept Artist Marthe Jonkers

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Anime Opening - Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    I decided to create an Anime Opening for Cyberpunk 2077. It took me 3 hours to create it.

    Video: https://youtu.be/XCLr-DEaVB0

    Programs used: Sony Vegas

    Song: MY FIRST STORY - REVIVER

    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Colorfa1th

    Hopefully you like it :). Thank you for watching!

    submitted by /u/Colorfaith
    [link] [comments]

    my Gamescom V cosplay

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    my Gamescom V cosplay

    Worked really hard on this, I just managed to get to the competition in time, last contestant. My first cosplay. I am planning to remake the jacket and make everything better - maybe even a mantis blade. hope you like it :)

    https://i.redd.it/ndahnc9j7si31.png

    https://i.redd.it/t4lm39bf7si31.png

    https://i.redd.it/xkpuxls97si31.png

    submitted by /u/swinny_makes_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    CP2077 Displate

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Quick Ques : Can we climb one of those buildings using Mantis Blades ???

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    Has there been any more news on in depth the weapon customization will be?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    I'm curious if CDPR has released any new info on weapon customization or modding. Thank you to whoever answers.

    submitted by /u/GoodfellaJoey
    [link] [comments]

    Preperation for Cyberpunk2077

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    In preperation for CP2077 i am playing Observer. It's a survival horror game I guess or something of that kind and I can honestly say that it's one of the most atmospheric things I ever encountered. Not nerve wracking at all... 😂 Also saw that new Ghostrunner game coming. Looks interesting. I have 2 questions for you guys:

    I am wondering where to start on books, which one to read first? And what is the best one? and What other games whould you suggest for me to check out while I finish Observer, that is in cyberpunk tone?

    submitted by /u/MiroLozarOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel