• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Leaked patch trailer

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Anyone just kind of really loves this game despite the problems?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Unlike many of you I was not hyped for Cyberpunk 2077. I knew the game existed obviously but even watching the gameplay(now fake wtf) I still didn't understand the hype. I purchased the game December 11th on my Xbox One and loved it. Even though I was playing in 15-20 frames constant glitches and bugs(graphics weren't loading) and crashes I still enjoyed the hell out of the game. March I received an Xbox Series X luckily and reinstalled Cyberpunk for a second playthrough. Loved it even more lol with 60 frames and the game was actually working lol.

    submitted by /u/XavierEL1
    [link] [comments]

    Trauma Team responding to the scene

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    anyone else think Female V's voice is so much more emotive and realistic?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    the main reason i made my V female

    submitted by /u/NOT_Silencerrr
    [link] [comments]

    My female V. Spent a lot of time making her outfit pop. She's running a :)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    I made a grenade-only build! The boss never stood a chance.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I made a Cyberpunk Overview for my Wall

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I somehow spawned my car in the air, climbed onto it then double jumped and came up with this gem!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    I started virtual photo some days ago with cyberpunk, hope you guys like those !

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Am I the only who struggles with driving in this game ?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Am I the only who struggles with driving in this game ?

    Apart from the picture, every time I try to drift the car becomes uncontrollable and I end up hitting a wall ...

    Is it just me or the way driving is designed ?

    https://preview.redd.it/6l98yoevasx61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=124d685ffafa809e041c9b9912b67606c19c164c

    submitted by /u/tional_
    [link] [comments]

    Even the graffiti in this game is a separate art, I wish they gave a little more time

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Minor Arcana Tarot Project

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Minor Arcana Tarot Project

    So I mentioned before I wanted to make a design for the remaining 56 Tarot Cards in a Cyberpunk theme to go with the 22 you scan in the game. This is my first rough draft, wanted to gauge interest in this to see if maybe I should pursue reaching out to artists and getting rights to make copies of this whenever I finish the project.

    The suits are the following:

    Wands = Axes (Guitar)

    Cups = Iron (Guns)

    Swords = Blades

    Pentacles = Chrome

    Here is the first draft I have as a sample. Any constructive feedback is welcome as well :)

    Link to the original artist for the Lizzy Wizzy image used: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoO6Kb

    submitted by /u/TheAmishCurse
    [link] [comments]

    Real smooth MaxTac

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this bug with the mission "Coin Operated Boy"?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Cant seem to find theo so i can talk to her and finish the quest. I tried driving and fast traveling to mega building 8 where shes located and i cant even see a yellow quest marker or anything. Any help would be great

    https://imgur.com/a/Ujg5f2n

    submitted by /u/CaptainMuffins_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dynamic CAS fixed now?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Im running 4k ultra, no RT, on a 6800XT and 3700x. Static CAS around 75% mostly runs locked 60fps (expect under tunnels and roofs like dome in the centre of corpo plaza for some reason).

    However I've noticed there is a fair bit of difference between 70-80% static CAS especially for those further away details like roads which can looks grainy at lower res due to screen space reflection implementation not liking low res. Without vsync it's anywhere between 65-80fps at 75%

    Dynamic CAS looks good for me I think, even going through that dome tunnel drops down to 40 frames but less jittery somehow.

    Wondering if people's thoughts on dynamic CAS has changed or I've lost the plot.

    submitted by /u/moderatevalue7
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding The Sun ending (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    So, I just finished the game for the second time, this time on a Corpo life path. In my first playthrough, I decided to become the best of friends with Johnny, assault Arasaka with Panam and let him have the body after. That ending made sense, V was about as okay as you could possibly be in regards to your demise. The mood was gloomy but also hopeful for the unknown future of Vohnny boy. I was really happy with that ending. Now when I decided to play as a Corpo, I wanted to be somewhat concious of how hard it would be for a blue-blooded Corpo cog and an anti-establishment Rockerboy idol to co-exist, nevermind become best chooms. So when first getting introduced to Johnny, I chose the more aggressive dialogues as it fit the character and world that I was going for. As far as I'm aware, the smaller dialogue options shouldn't significantly change Johnny's opinion or view of you. When doing the quests which would alter Johnny's opinion (Tapeworm, Burning Love etc) I made sure to pick the options that Silverstud would gush and blush over, I am 100% positive of that. However, it seems the way that V acted at first has thrown this ending a bit out of whack. The whole mission feels good, Johnny is trying his goddamn hardest to get his now-best-friend's life back, dissecting a couple issues with Rogue along the way, "THIS FEELS RIGHT". Wrong. Comes time for the long cyber stroll, Johnny doesn't even consider keeping control of V's body after all the trust and camaraderie that they (myself) worked SO hard to build. But V acts like Johnny had been manipulating him, like he planned all of this to happen. Stand ups from the digidiner table like Johnny just came on his mothers face and called it icing, says "You fucking lied to me, the whole time" or words to that effect. Proceeds to follow Johnny on his way to the infinite deathbutalsokindalife, pretty much saying "GOOD RIDDANCE FREELOADER ITS ALWAYS BEEN MY BODY, BIIIITCH".... then..... the cherry on top of this emotional fustercluck, he almost begs Johnny not to forget him. I have no idea what I did to make V essentially not give a single shred of his emotional capacity to Johnny in the end, but I definitely don't feel like this is how their relationship should come to a close in my particular story. I wanted a heart wrenching goodbye, neither side wanting to part with the other, and that's genuinely how I felt it was building up to be.

    I wanted to voice a little bit of my frustration here, as I seriously put massive thought and time into this playthrough, I havent rushed anything, never skipped a cutscene and I'm only around 10ish jobs shy of completing all missions. But if this ending is the culmination of all my hard work, then I'm truly saddened. Not sure whether I've made a serious mistake somewhere along the line or if a bug has caused this to happen, but either way it just seems... wrong.

    Anyone else wanna share their weeeeeird endings or just general surprise by your outcomes?

    submitted by /u/Grynner
    [link] [comments]

    Streamed the game to my phone. And thought the lighting looked nifty

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Did I find them?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I just got this today because it was on sale in Game (UK) for £8. I don't play games with walkthroughs or guides but because of the cheap price I took a chance that it would serve as a kind of souvenir, like a glossy concert tour guide.
    Well short story shorter, yeah. It's 496 pages, hardback and there's easily enough art in there for it to be a souvenir of your time in night city. The section at the end showing a selection of all the sexy ads is particularly good. I don't think that's in the standard version of the guide.

    submitted by /u/graspee
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed the entire Johnny silver hand outfit!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel